cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BECU SHOWED ME MORE LOVE THAN NAVY, NO WAY!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BECU SHOWED ME MORE LOVE THAN NAVY, NO WAY!

My 91/3 with navy was this past week on the 24 so since Ive aquired many new accounts this year , Navy gave the small SL of 700. No biggie since Ive been told it'll grow juat be patient. Call in to navy to see if i had any prequalify offers, none. S@@t. Lol. Did my CLI request online and requested 3k from 700. Got the review msg and then the POI secure msg. Ehhhhhh I'll think bout it. Then i remembered reading that BECU wasnt inquiry/account sensitive and thought lets see where this goes. Called in to get the details abou the BECU VISA CARD with 12mth 0%apr....and since my credit score showed up on there app I decided to see where this CU stands with me and my file. After talking to here and getting details about there products, I hung up and apped for the card thru my app later that night. Punch in info and got the under review message so they have a tab that says check status and what do you know i was APPROVED for 13k. I remember seeing on other threads how they use the same pull for their other products so I called in the next day and asked about the Loc and told her I would like to app for 10k. APPROVED. 1 HP and I gained 23k from BECU!!!
WIIIIINNNNNNIIINNNGGGGG!!!

I'm on my phone and dont know how to put screenshots here but thanks again to all the DPs on this institute and as always stay blessed!!!!
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: BECU SHOWED ME MORE LOVE THAN NAVY, NO WAY!

Congratulations on your approval!

Did you become a member first? If not, make sure to submit your documents.
Message 2 of 14
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approvals!!  BECU just treats me like I am special, and why I do my primary banking there.  After 21yrs, they still give me the occasional auto-CLI and APR drop.  After thirteen months, I hope NFCU does something with my GoRewards card.

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@allZero
Yea I did, I've been a member for about 3 or 4 mths. Wasn't the string hassle story like I've read on here. One of the lucky ones I guess
Message 4 of 14
AllZero
Mega Contributor

You're good to go then. They have decent APY on checking and saving.
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gunnerboy
How often do they auto cli? Is it at the 6 or 12mth mark like chase?
Message 8 of 14
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 9 of 14
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

@TruSaintsFan,

Honestly, I can't remember how frequent the auto-CLI's were back when I opened my Visa. I didn't care about my credit score back then, but I seem to recall anniversary auto-CLI's in each of the first three years (YMMV).  The last was in 2017.  My limits have grown organically, never through requests.  My APR was just lowered to 8.90% last week, after sitting at 10.90% for the last three years.

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.