Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BECU Visa $20k

tag
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Re: BECU Visa $20k

I don't know why I'm so tempted to apply for a 2nd BECU card after this. I'll control myself, but the temptation is strong, lol.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 21 of 48
Sub16610
Established Contributor

Congrats on your BECU Visa approval!

Message 22 of 48
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@SouthJamaica  congrats on your new card! 

I just wanted to say sometimes upon activation of the card, they will request proof of identity along with POI (not always, but it would be typical request). 

They would provide you with a fax number to which you'd send it, and it usually works out just fine, but some patience may be required.

If that happens, and you're willing to provide it, it's a smooth sailing from there. It's a great CU, they aren't afraid to lend, it's just that if there is a deluge from out of state apps, they freak out a bit. 

If none of that happens, you're able to activate and use your card, keep in mind HP is valid for 30 days, so if there is another product you're interested in, it would not result in HP. 

Congrats again 

Message 23 of 48
jl4
Established Contributor

Congrats! I've enjoyed their generosity, myself. Glad you could get a sweet CL from them, too!

EQ8: 779 (Inq: 1) | TU8: 771 (Inq: 0) | EX8: 763 (Inq: 4)
Total Rev: $182,500
Message 24 of 48
greatscott85
Frequent Contributor

@JL276 wrote:

Congrats. Love the card so far, only had it around 4 months. Also like they have 1 day ACH 

I was surprised to see that! Which makes the external transfer process to pay the card a bit easier. 

One other "oddity" I've noticed is that you can't do an external transfer from the app (unless I'm looking incorrectly). You have to log on to the website proper but the mobile site will let you complete the external transfer, so that's a bit easier. 

Message 25 of 48
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats @SouthJamaica on the fine BECU membership & new CU card approval!!

Message 26 of 48
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 27 of 48
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your BECU approval!!

Message 28 of 48
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

@SouthJamaica 

Congrats on a fantastic BECU approval and SL 🥳👍🏼

Message 29 of 48
SPChaser
Established Contributor

Congrats on approval! Jeez these forums will really temp you to do things you've decided you aren't going to do like apply for more cards, esp when you've put the work in and CSs are no longer a handicap 🤣🤣🤣. I keep reading about BECU and I'm now reviewing their site 😎...yeh no I can't do it hahaha...maybe lol. 

“Play the game, but don't believe in it“
Message 30 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.