Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BECU Visa $40,000 Approval

tag
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Re: BECU Visa $40,000 Approval

Congrats on a massive approval!  Wish I could join looks like some nice approvals lately.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 11 of 55
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Congrats heck of a starting line ☺️
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 12 of 55
Gmood1
Super Contributor

The B-town Baller rises again!!
Congratulations on the mega SL!!
That's an amazing approval!!
Wish I was A BECU member! Lol
Message 13 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow K, that's an awesome limit. I guess this crazy gardening thing actually works lol! Congrats!

Message 14 of 55
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@BigBS wrote:

Congrats on a massive approval!  Wish I could join looks like some nice approvals lately.

@BigBS  you can join now that the cat has been out of the bag for 3-4 months now.. Join NW credit union foundation or similar can't think of name and that is your eligibility... Give it a month or two to simmer then hit them for a 20-40k approval Smiley Happy..

Message 15 of 55
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Wow... what an awesome approval, my friend!  screamer.gif

This seems like the perfect card to use for a BT shuffle!  At some point when things slow down a bit I might have to give them a look, especially since I still have another year or two of playing the BT game myself.

Again, great job!  Smiley Very Happy

and-thats-how-its-done.jpg

Message 16 of 55
BigBS
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

@BigBS  you can join now that the cat has been out of the bag for 3-4 months now.. Join NW credit union foundation or similar can't think of name and that is your eligibility... Give it a month or two to simmer then hit them for a 20-40k approval Smiley Happy..

Thanks for the info.  WIll definitely join and let things settle down before applying.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 17 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice @K-in-Boston , congrats! 

Message 18 of 55
credithappy
Regular Contributor

WOW, congratulations to you!!!!Smiley Happy

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 19 of 55
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Went ahead and joined them tonight.😂
Everything was instant. No hoops to jump through as yet.
Setup transfer accounts. Waiting to verify deposits. Will transfer $500 to the savings and $500 to checking next week to take advantage of the rates.

The B-town Baller is a bad influence on me.😆
Message 20 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.