Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BECU times 2

tag
WowCool
Frequent Contributor

Re: BECU times 2

Sweeeeeet!!! Nicely done!!!!    Congrats to you & DH!

Message 21 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently did the same. Cash Back CLI from $18K to $20K. Applied for second card and only got $2K.

Todat I applied for an auto refinance, got approved for 3.84% for 72 months. Was stoked! Got a call 15 mins later, they can only refinance $30K for out of state members. #crushed

Fico8 TU 741

Message 22 of 98
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Killer SLs

Double congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 23 of 98
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently did the same. Cash Back CLI from $18K to $20K. Applied for second card and only got $2K.

Todat I applied for an auto refinance, got approved for 3.84% for 72 months. Was stoked! Got a call 15 mins later, they can only refinance $30K for out of state members. #crushed

Fico8 TU 741

Congrats on increase and second card, may I ask how long before you requested a CLI , HP?

Sorry about refinance that's a great  rateSmiley Sad

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 24 of 98
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@AllZero wrote:

Did you make it daily double double for yourself?

DailyDouble

Well........After I opened first card went for PLOC got 15 K, so I am gonna sit on those for quite a while. Thinking maybe I should have went for second card instead?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 25 of 98
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:
Well........After I opened first card went for PLOC got 15 K, so I am gonna sit on those for quite a while. Thinking maybe I should have went for second card instead?

I think PLOC is great. Could be useful depending on your needs.

Message 26 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Fico8 TU 741

Congrats on increase and second card, may I ask how long before you requested a CLI , HP?

Sorry about refinance that's a great  rateSmiley Sad

I’ve been a member just short of 90 days. Definitely a HP, they are worse than Navy on HP’s.

Message 27 of 98
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Very glad to read that everything worked 

out for the both of you :-)

Enjoy your success!

Cheers

Message 28 of 98
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

Well........After I opened first card went for PLOC got 15 K

I didn't see that you also got a loc, dang girl, you did real well.  Can't wait to see your scores soon.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 29 of 98
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Big congrats of these double approvals! Very impressive indeed. I just wish I could get a membership with these guys as they seem very generous with SL's and not afraid of many new accounts and available credit, along with the "first let's see you establish membership" before applying for products. Again congrats on the sucess.Smiley Happy

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 30 of 98
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.