BECU times 2

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: BECU times 2

@GApeachy wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

Well........After I opened first card went for PLOC got 15 K

I didn't see that you also got a loc, dang girl, you did real well.  Can't wait to see your scores soon.

@GApeachy  we may get a dip down in scores with AAOA but it's ok Smiley Happy we will rebound

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 31 of 98
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@credit_endurance wrote:

Big congrats of these double approvals! Very impressive indeed. I just wish I could get a membership with these guys as they seem very generous with SL's and not afraid of many new accounts and available credit, along with the "first let's see you establish membership" before applying for products. Again congrats on the sucess.Smiley Happy

@credit_endurance 

We just joined the NW credit union Fondation for 20.00 and signed up for membership. 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 32 of 98
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@credit_endurance wrote:

Big congrats of these double approvals! Very impressive indeed. I just wish I could get a membership with these guys as they seem very generous with SL's and not afraid of many new accounts and available credit, along with the "first let's see you establish membership" before applying for products. Again congrats on the sucess.Smiley Happy

@credit_endurance 

We just joined the NW credit union Fondation for 20.00 and signed up for membership. 

I went that route as well joining the NW credit union but the can't verify my identity. I think it has to do with chexsystems as well which is very unfortunate because I have no negatives on the report my guess it could be recent inquries. Smiley Sad Who would have thought now that we are in a day and age where just shopping around for bank rates will give you a negative rating? It used to be for presenting rubber checks Smiley Very Happy

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 33 of 98
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@credit_endurance wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

@credit_endurance wrote:

@credit_endurance 

I went that route as well joining the NW credit union but the can't verify my identity. I think it has to do with chexsystems as well which is very unfortunate because I have no negatives on the report my guess it could be recent inquries. Smiley Sad Who would have thought now that we are in a day and age where just shopping around for bank rates will give you a negative rating? It used to be for presenting rubber checks Smiley Very Happy

@credit_endurance 

Awww sorry that's unfortunate Smiley Sad

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 34 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

They seem to be treating you well thus far. HP for membership? Does it count towards additional products like Navy/Penfed?
Message 35 of 98
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

I hear they are HP happy though, I did not get HP for membership . I got 2 dings for CC and PLOC.
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 36 of 98
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Somewhere within the bowels of BECU, some customer service analyst is wondering "why is there a tusami of applications for membership and credit cards suddenly?"

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 37 of 98
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: BECU times 2 UPDATE SNAFU

Well now while checking to see if they got the signed loan docs since their ESIGN feature does not work, his account status on one of the cards says CANCELLED, guess 2 cards was to good to be trueSmiley Sad  Also saw they pulled 2 HPs back to back grrrr, so now wondering if the PLOC will go POOF for me as well as it has not updated.

And I had move mountains to get him to call and had quite the trouble at first, sooooooooooooooo I guess if he ends up with just the one 19K it's a win, but frankly their website is not the best, either is their communications.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 38 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

Well now while checking to see if they got the signed loan docs since their ESIGN feature does not work, his account status on one of the cards says CANCELLED, guess 2 cards was to good to be trueSmiley Sad  Also saw they pulled 2 HPs back to back grrrr, so now wondering if the PLOC will go POOF for me as well as it has not updated.

And I had move mountains to get him to call and had quite the trouble at first, sooooooooooooooo I guess if he ends up with just the one 19K it's a win, but frankly their website is not the best, either is their communications.

I feel your frustration. 

Message 39 of 98
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

That's quite unfortunate for DH.

I hope your PLOC sticks. Data points show CC and PLOC approvals are not out of the ordinary.  I haven't read about double CC approvals besides your DH. Maybe BECU is a little conservative in that arena and it passed through human eyes.

Message 40 of 98
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.