Did you mean: 

BECU times 2

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: BECU times 2 UPDATE SNAFU

@AllZero wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

Well now while checking to see if they got the signed loan docs since their ESIGN feature does not work, his account status on one of the cards says CANCELLED, guess 2 cards was to good to be trueSmiley Sad  Also saw they pulled 2 HPs back to back grrrr, so now wondering if the PLOC will go POOF for me as well as it has not updated.

And I had move mountains to get him to call and had quite the trouble at first, sooooooooooooooo I guess if he ends up with just the one 19K it's a win, but frankly their website is not the best, either is their communications.

That's quite unfortunate for DH.

I hope your PLOC sticks. Data points show CC and PLOC approvals are not out of the ordinary.  I haven't read about double CC approvals besides your DH. Maybe BECU is a little conservative in that arena and it passed through human eyes.

@AllZero 

Oh yes I thought it may be too good to be true and 19K itself is fantastic and we are pleased. I just am not confident with their web layout and their communications so far, hopefully just a little bump and our lines are rather nice to start out with.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 41 of 98
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@AllZero 

Oh yes I thought it may be too good to be true and 19K itself is fantastic and we are pleased. I just am not confident with their web layout and their communications so far, hopefully just a little bump and our lines are rather nice to start out with.

Yes, 19K is a very healthy starting limit. I'm not sure of max but I've read it can go up to 40K.

I've read another member was able to achieve 23K SL but I'm not sure if it stuck for that member. I think he was locked out.

As a MFer, we have to push the boundaries. Keep on asking, pushing the limits, find out any glitches that work in our favor, for data points sake. Smiley Wink

Their web layout isn't too bad. I guess one has to get used to the user interface. It did take me a while to figure it out by navigating around, clicking all the links. Locating the external transfer did take me a while too. I do agree communication could be a little better.

Message 42 of 98
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Ok this CU is getting on my nerves,  we are now both locked out of our accounts grrrrr. Honestly not sure if this is worth the darn hassle😠😠😠

We could log in earlier tidsy, but now both locked out. 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 43 of 98
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Oh, no. I hope you'll be able to get back in. Good luck!
Message 44 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

Ok this CU is getting on my nerves,  we are now both locked out of our accounts grrrrr. Honestly not sure if this is worth the darn hassle😠😠😠

Ugh! You’re not having a pleasant time with them either I see. Smiley Sad

They really left a bad taste in my mouth for CUs in general. I hope you get all of this sorted without too much hassle. 

Message 45 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

I went through the exact same thing. If it werent for the $18K credit card and $10K LOC I would have gave up on it. I tried faxing documents 3 times and of course they were all too hard to read. So thankfully they gave me a "one time" email address to email my docs. Then my electric bill couldnt be used as proof or residency, so I had to email my lease agreement. Then they couldnt verify my address.... After about a week I was finally verified and Ive had no issues since.

I would say dont give up on it, they are actually a good credit union they just dont prefer out of state members.

Message 46 of 98
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Thanks.

I verified everything and accounts were good and open, then I try to log in as usual with correct username and password, locked out . Very frustrating to say the least . Might give them a call or wait til tomorrow when I less mad lol
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 47 of 98
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Well apparently my account and I assume his was flagged by the identity crimes division fraud department . I must fax my ID, social and current utility bill.

Really you send me debit card I deposit MY MONEY  you accept MY MONEY issue a credir card and now freeze all my accounts and MY MONEY and now I have to verify!!!!!!! I am not a happy camper 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 48 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

Well apparently my account and I assume his was flagged by the identity crimes division fraud department . I must fax my ID, social and current utility bill.

Really you send me debit card I deposit MY MONEY  you accept MY MONEY issue a credir card and now freeze all my accounts and MY MONEY and now I have to verify!!!!!!! I am not a happy camper 

That’s the same department I had to deal with. I was never so frustrated. Best of luck to you. Those jerks actually tried to tell me that I had to send a letter to get my deposits I made into the accounts back and I lost it at that point and they agreed to mail me a check after I told them off. 

Message 49 of 98
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Quite perplexing for sure.

When I became a member, I did all of the verification first and let my account simmer for a bit before applying for products.

Hope you can get it resolved quickly.
Message 50 of 98
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.