cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BECU times 2

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: BECU times 2

@LauraC wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

Well........After I opened first card went for PLOC got 15 K

I didn't see that you also got a loc, dang girl, you did real well.  Can't wait to see your scores soon.

@LauraC  we may get a dip down in scores with AAOA but it's ok Smiley Happy we will rebound

Message 31 of 72
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

@bruisedcredit wrote:

Big congrats of these double approvals! Very impressive indeed. I just wish I could get a membership with these guys as they seem very generous with SL's and not afraid of many new accounts and available credit, along with the "first let's see you establish membership" before applying for products. Again congrats on the sucess.Smiley Happy

@bruisedcredit 

We just joined the NW credit union Fondation for 20.00 and signed up for membership. 

Message 32 of 72
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@bruisedcredit wrote:

Big congrats of these double approvals! Very impressive indeed. I just wish I could get a membership with these guys as they seem very generous with SL's and not afraid of many new accounts and available credit, along with the "first let's see you establish membership" before applying for products. Again congrats on the sucess.Smiley Happy

@bruisedcredit 

We just joined the NW credit union Fondation for 20.00 and signed up for membership. 

I went that route as well joining the NW credit union but the can't verify my identity. I think it has to do with chexsystems as well which is very unfortunate because I have no negatives on the report my guess it could be recent inquries. Smiley Sad Who would have thought now that we are in a day and age where just shopping around for bank rates will give you a negative rating? It used to be for presenting rubber checks Smiley Very Happy

Message 33 of 72
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

@bruisedcredit wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

@bruisedcredit wrote:

@bruisedcredit 

I went that route as well joining the NW credit union but the can't verify my identity. I think it has to do with chexsystems as well which is very unfortunate because I have no negatives on the report my guess it could be recent inquries. Smiley Sad Who would have thought now that we are in a day and age where just shopping around for bank rates will give you a negative rating? It used to be for presenting rubber checks Smiley Very Happy

@bruisedcredit 

Awww sorry that's unfortunate Smiley Sad

Message 34 of 72
Regular Contributor

They seem to be treating you well thus far. HP for membership? Does it count towards additional products like Navy/Penfed?

Current Scores 09/8/2019 TU 718, EX 690, EQ 687 Previous 10/05/2018 EQ Fico 8 [696] 5 Inqs, EX Fico 8 [666] 14 Inqs, TU Fico 8 [702] 18 Inqs.
Gardening since 11/08/2018.
EQ-Fico 8 [699] EX-Fico 8 [639] TU-Fico 8[652]
UTI 14% NFCU nRewards $2K, Care Credit $20K, TFCU Platinum Visa $8K, DCU Rewards Visa 10K, USAA Platinum Visa 2K, Costco Visa $5.5K, NFCU AMEX $15K, Wells Fargo Cash Wise 9.5K, Barclays AAdvantage MC $2K, NFCU GoRewards 10K, Home Depot Commercial $1k, Best Buy Visa $10k, ExxonCard $1500, PenFed Visa Sig $6k, NFCU CLOC $10K, Boscov's $13.3K, Overstock $12.5k, Sportmans $1900, Amex BCE $500, Amex SPG 2K, BarClay Arrival $2k, DiscoverIT $14.5k, AmazonCard $5000, PayPal MC 8K, Mercury MC $5.5K, CapOne Silver $16.5K, Lowes Credit $17K, Wal-Mart Store Card $9K, Wayfair $14.4K
Message 35 of 72
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

I hear they are HP happy though, I did not get HP for membership . I got 2 dings for CC and PLOC.
Message 36 of 72
Frequent Contributor

Somewhere within the bowels of BECU, some customer service analyst is wondering "why is there a tusami of applications for membership and credit cards suddenly?"

Rebuilding from a sudden, swift and complete credit disaster in early 2014 | Starting Scores 2017 = Very Low 400's
8-1-18 -
12-24-18 -
9-6-19 -
Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, FuelMan .8K, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, Builder Pro 5.4K, Amazon Net 55 $5.5k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k - All No PG
Message 37 of 72
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: BECU times 2 UPDATE SNAFU

Well now while checking to see if they got the signed loan docs since their ESIGN feature does not work, his account status on one of the cards says CANCELLED, guess 2 cards was to good to be trueSmiley Sad  Also saw they pulled 2 HPs back to back grrrr, so now wondering if the PLOC will go POOF for me as well as it has not updated.

And I had move mountains to get him to call and had quite the trouble at first, sooooooooooooooo I guess if he ends up with just the one 19K it's a win, but frankly their website is not the best, either is their communications.

Message 38 of 72
Regular Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

Well now while checking to see if they got the signed loan docs since their ESIGN feature does not work, his account status on one of the cards says CANCELLED, guess 2 cards was to good to be trueSmiley Sad  Also saw they pulled 2 HPs back to back grrrr, so now wondering if the PLOC will go POOF for me as well as it has not updated.

And I had move mountains to get him to call and had quite the trouble at first, sooooooooooooooo I guess if he ends up with just the one 19K it's a win, but frankly their website is not the best, either is their communications.

I feel your frustration. 

Message 39 of 72
Frequent Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

That's quite unfortunate for DH.

I hope your PLOC sticks. Data points show CC and PLOC approvals are not out of the ordinary.  I haven't read about double CC approvals besides your DH. Maybe BECU is a little conservative in that arena and it passed through human eyes.

Message 40 of 72
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.