Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BECU times 2

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BECU times 2 update sorta

@Jnbmom wrote:

Oh this CU😠 Department A doesn't know what Department B is doing. First they tell me I need to come into to local branch now, umm no I am out of state, then they say well please fax ID items, I said I already did and you lifted the account restriction access. So then they tell me and I "quote" you have tons of notes on here left me read through them to see what's going on😕

Thankfully they transferred me to another department this woman also mentioned all the notations 😂I feel like I am sitting in the school office and they are going over my school records 😁Finally she says let me call the fraud department and see if I can get this lock removed, well after about 20 minutes she says all should be good to go, we shall see I suppose I will try to use my card and see if it works. I thanked her up and down as she seemed to be the only one who took the time to actually investigate and resolve it.

Of course after this ordeal I don't think there a chance in **** dh will go through all this 😂😂😂😂

Sounds like they are getting it together now. 

They tried that "you can come into the branch" thing with me too. Yeah, let me get right on that. 🙄 

Message 71 of 98
althes
Frequent Contributor

Re: BECU times 2 update sorta

Yea I am definitely mailing in my app.

I am waiting on my chex report to see when was my last inq on chex.

If its been 90 days then I will mail it out the same day I get the report.

If not I will wait until November.

Message 72 of 98
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: BECU times 2 update #2

Well it appears my PLOC which was previously "approved " is now under the status of cancelled, so I am just gonna let that one go 😐and just be satisfied with credit card☺

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 73 of 98
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

That’s unfortunate about the PLOC. Did you open a checking account as well? Could be issue with chexsystems which they use 😒 My application online was denied for Chex. But when I applied 30 days later they wanted me to go in branch to verify identity. Not sure what to make if this CU I might snail mail an app in as I am already a member of that NW organization and see what happens, but I am in no hurry 😳
Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 74 of 98
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Yes I opened a checking account and have a clean report, so that’s not the problem.

But with all this trouble I am gonna let it go for the time being

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 75 of 98
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Absolutely. This CU seems to be a good one once you get into their good graces. They don’t have an issue with giving CC or PLOC w/ generous SL’s.
Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 76 of 98
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

Well it appears my PLOC which was previously "approved " is now under the status of cancelled, so I am just gonna let that one go 😐and just be satisfied with credit card☺

Just guess, maybe it got auto-cancelled when account was suspended? How's your patience for another phone call?

Message 77 of 98
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@AllZero wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

Just guess, maybe it got auto-cancelled when account was suspended? How's your patience for another phone call?

@AllZero 

My patience is all gone lol

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 78 of 98
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Ok, time to enjoy the upcoming weekend then.
Message 79 of 98
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@AllZero wrote:
Ok, time to enjoy the upcoming weekend then.

@AllZero 

Yes it's my weekend off , of course the true test ,gonna run to the store and make sure the card works 😕

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 80 of 98
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.