Not applicable

BEST APP SPREE EVER!!!!!

Chase Freedom Rewards  approved $3000

WalMart Discover approved $2000

Amazon store card approved $2200

Target store card approved $2500

Best Buy store card approved $3000

Old Navy Visa approved $1250

Sam's Club store card DECLINED... I guess that was a hint saying ENOUGH is ENOUGH!!! 

Oh, I was also approved for a Wells Fargo Auto Loan for $23,100 got a 2012 Dodge Charger. I started my app spree on Thursday Nov 8th with the car and ended it Sunday Nov 11th with the Sam's Club denial. I also go $200 increases on 4 of my other WFNNB cards. I'm truly blessed!

I AM OFFICIALLY IN THE GARDEN until who knows when!!!HeartHeartHeart

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: BEST APP SPREE EVER!!!!!

Super double CONGRATS

Message 2 of 21
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

dang!
5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 3 of 21
spengbab
Regular Contributor

Pretty sure you can use the Walmart Discover at Sams. I would consider it better than the Sams Club store card because you can use it anywhere that accepts Discover.

Anyway congrats ! 

Barclaycard Apple Financing (2100), Discover More (2500), US Bank Visa Platinum (2000), CFNA (2200), Chase Freedom (500), Capital One (1500), HSBC Platinum Master Card (750), Nebraska Furniture Mart (1000)
Message 4 of 21
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Yep; the wal mart discover can be used at Sam's or at Sam's.com Congrats on the app spree!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome dude. Congrats see you in the garden soon. 

Message 6 of 21
guydiver
Established Contributor

Gonna need a gas card for that charger! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 21
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!

I would have NEVER been able to accomplish any of that without the help and information I gained from joining this community. I started on the "Repairing Your Credit" boards and have made such progress, you guys have no idea how helpful this board has been. I am appreciative.

In a few years, my next post will be an AMEX approval. Until then, I'm retired. Thanks again EVERYONE! Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 21
beb86
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!

I would have NEVER been able to accomplish any of that without the help and information I gained from joining this community. I started on the "Repairing Your Credit" boards and have made such progress, you guys have no idea how helpful this board has been. I am appreciative.

In a few years, my next post will be an AMEX approval. Until then, I'm retired. Thanks again EVERYONE! Smiley Very Happy

Congrats!!!!!

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.