Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIG NFCU CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BIG NFCU CLI!

Pulled the trigger!  cli from $2,700 to $25,000. My 4th statement just cut. How long should I wait to apply for a second CC w/ NFCU?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BIG NFCU CLI!

Don't know about the second card...but super congrats on the increase! 

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome CLI, NFCU is the best.  I would apply now, they clearly like your profile.  Don't expect a 25k limit on the new card but treat it well and you will get plenty of love.  You should also consider going after the CLOC at the 15K max.  It's nice to have.  It will cost a seperate HP because its a different deparment than the cards but I believe its worth having. 

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy is extremely squirrely about second cards these days - IMHO the HP would be better spent on a CLOC

Message 4 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Heck of an increase.Enjoy
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

How much did you charge per month, did you carry a balance or pay it off in full each month.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome increase!! Congrats!!

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I charged about $2000 the first month and then about $500 per month. PIF a few days after the charges.

@Anonymous wrote:

How much did you charge per month, did you carry a balance or pay it off in full each month.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok. I have my last baddie (a 30 day late) falling off my Experian report on the 26th so I'm going to wait until then.
@Anonymous wrote:

Navy is extremely squirrely about second cards these days - IMHO the HP would be better spent on a CLOC

Message 9 of 11
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Experience doesn't matter, they use TU and Eq
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.