Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK7 Pre-90 Day DC Approvals

tag
Kasuito39
Frequent Contributor

Re: BK7 Pre-90 Day DC Approvals

Congratulations CM7 on your great rebuild efforts. IMHO Filing BK 7 in its self is not a shame. For sure life happens and today it may be you due to COVID and tomorrow it may be someone else due to other unforseen reasons. 

The good news is that we are all here to learn and support each other even when the tide changes. 

I wish you and all my fellow BK filers a great rebuild journey. 

Message 51 of 54
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Kasuito39 wrote:

Congratulations CM7 on your great rebuild efforts. IMHO Filing BK 7 in its self is not a shame. For sure life happens and today it may be you due to COVID and tomorrow it may be someone else due to other unforseen reasons. 

The good news is that we are all here to learn and support each other even when the tide changes. 

I wish you and all my fellow BK filers a great rebuild journey. 

So true. Thanks

It's a start, Everyone's start is different than another's but what counts is regrouping and charging ahead with a disciplined an approach as possible given the fallout which brought us there.

Message 52 of 54
pc01user
Frequent Contributor

After your post like I said you inspired me to take the plunge and I

applied for Capitol One Platinum card and got approved for $1000

8 days after Bk7 discharge. Woohoo!

Message 53 of 54
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@pc01user wrote:

After your post like I said you inspired me to take the plunge and I

applied for Capitol One Platinum card and got approved for $1000

8 days after Bk7 discharge. Woohoo!

@pc01user- And that's the whole point my friend. We can't lick our wounds in uncertainty drifting in & out of where do you turn next.

Bankcards are far better start ups then clamoring over only store cards (these are critical as well) although their availability will be grossly limited, far and few in between but staging up early puts you on SOME footing that will get the ball rolling on a solid rebuild. The hard part for me is waiting for the one's already approved (yes store charge cards as well) to report then comes the next waiting period 90 days-180 days so on and so forth. And practicing AZEO every month nonstop while balancing rotating usage to PIF. Its a chore after BK and new ground for me as well. But one worth researching the living dickens out of and hopefully making progress with those modest low lines we will needs manage until more distance and history builds.

Congratulations!!! On your Capital One approval and taking the effort to chance it then progress a step at a time as improved profile & FICO numbers react accordingly as well.

Message 54 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.