Not applicable

Re: BLISPAY will consider CLI!!!!

Nice, congrats on the approval !!

Message 11 of 32
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So, my DH and I apped for Blispay today and I immediately recieved 5K.  My DH had to call in and speak to a rep. (Fraud Alert) recently.  They asked him his income info (which isn't a requirement when apping)  and approved him for 9K.  Ok  so my joy of 5K was no longer as exciting, lol!  

I just hung up with Blispay using the number that my DH had to call and asked about a possible CLI and was told that once I recieve the card in hand (for security reasons), call back and they would review my current credit report to consider a CLI.  The phone number I called was 877 431 5865. I was impressed with the CSR professionalism and kind demeanor.  

Just thought this may be of interest for all of the Blispay cardholders!

Interesting, I just called 1-877-907-7475 and they said they were not offering cli's.  My number was customer service and you may have called credit possibly.  We'll soon see when these cards are in hand.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 12 of 32
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So, my DH and I apped for Blispay today and I immediately recieved 5K.  My DH had to call in and speak to a rep. (Fraud Alert) recently.  They asked him his income info (which isn't a requirement when apping)  and approved him for 9K.  Ok  so my joy of 5K was no longer as exciting, lol!  

I just hung up with Blispay using the number that my DH had to call and asked about a possible CLI and was told that once I recieve the card in hand (for security reasons), call back and they would review my current credit report to consider a CLI.  The phone number I called was 877 431 5865. I was impressed with the CSR professionalism and kind demeanor.  

Interesting, I just called 1-877-907-7475 and they said they were not offering cli's.  My number was customer service and you may have called credit possibly.  We'll soon see when these cards are in hand.

This is an interesting and perhaps useful find and new potential data point.

Especially just maybe even for those denials that didn't make the instant approval.

Keep us updated.

Message 13 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes 12njoy, the number I provided was the credit dept.  This is the number given when DH apped.  He had a recent alert on his rpt.  They did ask for his income information and provided the approval then.   I think I will call the credit dept,  It doesn't appear that there ducks are in a row though, CS is saying no and Credit is saying they will review.  I'm going to give it the old college try when I do recieve the card.  I will post when I do. 

Message 14 of 32
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes 12njoy, the number I provided was the credit dept.  This is the number given when DH apped.  He had a recent alert on his rpt.  They did ask for his income information and provided the approval then.   I think I will call the credit dept,  It doesn't appear that there ducks are in a row though, CS is saying no and Credit is saying they will review.  I'm going to give it the old college try when I do recieve the card.  I will post when I do. 

Agreed.  I'll wait to see how you and others fair.  I might just call and ask and they say I have too much now

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 15 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to both you and DH on the approvals! I'll be watching to see if you have some luck with a CLI once you get the card. 

Message 16 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also will be following this post to see if you have success with that number ... u guys made me do it!! Ugh! Jus apped and got the so so limit of 5k as well ..blah blah couldn't help myself
Message 17 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay is shown as "Personal Loan Company" on my EX report , I wonder if anyone else has the same. Its not like other credit cards companies which are shown as  "Bank Credit Card" ....and btw , did anyone receive the card yet, its been 11 days for me since I got approved for this card on 4/4 and still havent received it yet , its weird . If you already received the card , please post for the updates . Thanks

Message 18 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats waiting on my card to request my cli
Message 19 of 32
JamP
Valued Contributor

Waiting to receive my card also, I was approved on 4/6

@Jimmy420 wrote:

Blispay is shown as "Personal Loan Company" on my EX report , I wonder if anyone else has the same. Its not like other credit cards companies which are shown as  "Bank Credit Card" ....and btw , did anyone receive the card yet, its been 11 days for me since I got approved for this card on 4/4 and still havent received it yet , its weird . If you already received the card , please post for the updates . Thanks

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.