cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMO Harris Cashback MC Approved $22k SL:>)*

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Contributor

BMO Harris Cashback MC Approved $22k SL:>)*

the long due BMO card is finally done (over the phone application on the 5th August) pulled TU went pending for a day than Approved and now connected and here it is ... all the banks are gone only few left ...Smiley Very Happy

thanks for reading

__________Raj

BMO MC (1).pngintroBMO MC (2).pngApprovalBMO Pull.pnghp

Profile Worth 1.3M+
___________R.a.j
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Re: BMO Harris Cashback MC Approved $22k SL:>)*

Sweet, congrats on tackling BMO Harris Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 28
Valued Contributor

Congratulations

(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)

HERE ARE MY UPDATED SCORES 2 MONTHS AFTER ADDING 6 CARDS (5 REPORTING). YOU CAN EVALUATE THE DIFFERENCES, 20-30 POINTS USUALLY.

+1,+2,+2(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Scores updated OCT'19.
Message 3 of 28
Valued Contributor

Congrats Mahraja!

You’ll have that one up to 50k within 18 months!

NFCU Flagship 66k-United Plus Explorer-50k-QS 25k-Avianca 25k-Cabelas 24k-Lowes 35k-USAA Amex 32k-FNBO Plat 31k-Numerous others at 20k and below
Message 4 of 28
Senior Contributor

I tried BMO, Opened a savings and all. They don't service my areaSmiley Sad Tried about 6 months back.

Message 5 of 28
Established Contributor

Thanks @gdale6 it was very simple easy 5 minutes app over the phone but went pending for the final approval by the UW but very nice bank very professional indeed. @woodyman100 thanks buddy hopefully i will see what i can do Smiley LOL i think checking product with any bank helps a lot ______thanks guys

Profile Worth 1.3M+
___________R.a.j
Message 6 of 28

Hey Raj Great Approval with juicy limit congrats my friend 😄👍 wats next?😛
Message 7 of 28
Valued Contributor

Myself and I'm sure others as well, live vicariously through the heavy hitters with these massive approvals.
Message 8 of 28
Valued Contributor

Raj, my friend...You...REALLY...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

HUGE  CONGRATS  on your BMO Harris Cashback MC Approval and the MASSIVE SL - That's how it's DONE!!! 

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Discover $15.5K | OpenSky $300 BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) | BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K |
Apple Card MC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $1K
TCL - $114K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 9 of 28
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Outstanding approval RajSmiley Happy Enjoy it, much more success to comeSmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.