Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA 15k CLI Success

tag
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

BOA 15k CLI Success

It has been 96 days since my last CLI.  I requested $100k (Was at $75k) and it was approved for $90k.  Happy with BOA to date and have been given a great 0% APR transfer option as well.  I wasn't expecting anything given the current world events, but am pretty ecstatic with this.

Previous Limit:  75k

New Limit:  90k

Upgrade history has been 2k > 12k > 21k > 35k > 55k>75k>90k

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: BOA 15k CLI Success

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 2 of 44
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 3 of 44
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 4 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cred4All wrote:
... Upgrade history has been 2k > 12k > 21k > 35k > 55k>75k>90k

Spectacular progress -- Congrats!  Smiley Happy How long has that taken?

Message 5 of 44
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Cred4All    ... As a Dp, could you give the rough date you opened your BoA card?

Message 6 of 44
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Cred4All    ... As a Dp, could you give the rough date you opened your BoA card?

Absolutely... I had to dig for that one.  I received the Travel Rewards card in October, 2015 w/ an initial starting limit of 2k.  No other previous relationship prior to applying for this card.

@James...   great question.  My very first CLI on this card, only after joining this phenomal community was in September, 2018 when it went from $2k to $12k as posted here https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/BOA-Travel-Rewards-CLI-10k-by-Phone/m-p/53637...

Message 7 of 44
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!!

Message 8 of 44
EverForward
Established Contributor

Congratulations, very nice CLI and progression history!!!

Message 9 of 44
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

@Cred4All wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Absolutely... I had to dig for that one.  I received the Travel Rewards card in October, 2015 w/ an initial starting limit of 2k.  No other previous relationship prior to applying for this card.

@James...   great question.  My very first CLI on this card, only after joining this phenomal community was in September, 2018 when it went from $2k to $12k as posted here https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/BOA-Travel-Rewards-CLI-10k-by-Phone/m-p/53637...

Wow! So since Sept 2018, the card has grown from $2k to $90k? Unreal. 

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 10 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.