cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA $500 Secured Card, Bankamericard. What scores needed for CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA $500 Secured Card, Bankamericard. What scores needed for CLI?

Fltireguy, Awesome. Can I ask where abouts your score with TU or the BOA Fico was around at that time?

It actually took me 6 months to receive the link which is longer than most or about average.

Message 11 of 13
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

My TU was about 685

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

And thanks everyone but it seemed best to boost one card first rather than applying elsewhere because as someone told me in another thread, you could get to many cards with low limits doing that. I'd at least like to see maybe $1500.

No current insallment loans. Last car loan was paid off maybe 2 years ago so I'm all set there. I'll be adding another vehicle this year so I'd like my scores to improve first. I'm not worried though because I know I'll get approved for that when the time comes. It's credit cards I'm lacking on.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.