coreyb80
Super Contributor

Re: BOA Amtrak Guest Rewards Platinum MC Approval

Congrats on the approval!

Message 11 of 18
dudefromtx
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval! I hope you get that travel vacation soon, you definitely need it!

Message 12 of 18
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 13 of 18
wingennis
Valued Contributor

Thank you so much for all of your care and dedication to your ER patients.  I hope you work at a decent hospital that takes good care of you. 

Message 14 of 18
FantumGrey
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your approval! Thanks for all that you do, and I hope you get to take a nice long vacation after all of this has slowed down to something more managable.

This card is on my wishlist, but I'm about three years out from feeling secure enough to go for it.

If there are other fellow Amtrak riders on here who are worried about their rewards points expiring, but can't get approved for either card, Amtrak created a survey site about a year ago that allows you to earn rewards points that keep your account active without having to spend money on Amtrak. I hope that info helps someone.

Message 15 of 18
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats an your Amtrak approval !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 16 of 18
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

April 2024: Experian 769; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats !

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.