Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Auto Luv!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA Auto Luv!

Logged in today to make a payment to my BOA Better Balance Rewards card, and first noticed directly to the right a option that said Your Special Offers! I thought this was strange, as its usually in a different spot, found that it had a specific APR for BankAmericaCard 0% for 15 months, which is cool since im getting that card soon for a balance transfer.

Secondly, I noticed a new balance transfer for 0% through Nov 2018 on my Better Balance Rewards Card, which is cool but I want to pay down my balance more before putting a balance transfer of 6000 on it (i've only gotten this BT offer once before in 2.5 years with BOA outside of when I opened the account).

Third, I noticed my available credit number looked weird and found THAT THEY AUTO INCREASED MY CL FROM 10K TO 14K!! Interesting that now the Request Credit Limit Increase is not there, seems like if I took a HP the max would have been 14K. Awesome!! Now I dont have to do HP for CLI I was going to do in March on this card Smiley Happy

Tons of love from BOA!! Now this extends my largest credit line!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA Auto Luv!

Auto-luv is great. Congrats.
Message 2 of 5
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!
April 2024: Experian 769; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 3 of 5
luxeprw9
Frequent Contributor

That's great!  Congrats!

FICO Score 8 as of 07/23/18
EQ - 770
EX - 757
TU - 741
Goal: 800
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto CLI are the best type, congratulations on your CLI!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.