Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA BBR CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA BBR CLI

Yesterday decided to go ahead and request a CLI on my BBR card. Starting limit was 1500. I use the card regularly, but come no where near even the 500 dollr mark per month. Had it for 9 months and they bumped me to 5,000. It was a hard pull on TU. TU Fico score at the time was a 700, 17 percent utilization, and three baddies still reporting.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: BOA BBR CLI

Nice! I love my BBR and look forward to my next cli to see if Boa will help me get my first 10k card. Boulders or pebbles, Boa rocksSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I love my BBR card and I don't understand why more people don't have one.

Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Agree, good cli, hp though, and lots of bt offers. Just s nice carf to haveSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I concure. Always sending me nice zero percent offers and what not. Plus they have cash back deals too now so not a bad idea to peak at those. Right now they have a 50 dollar cash back deal for att wireless. Worth the hard pull since it's only my 2nd one now on TU and my other one falls off in a few months.
Message 5 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice, wish i only had like inqs on my TU. I have one falling off in Feb so i may replace that 2 year old with a brand new baby cli from BoaSmiley Wink. Unfortunately my accounts not eligible for the deals but their increases have been very kind to this average joe. Currently running like 3 bts on it and the request credit limit increase but just popped up lolSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 7
Blodreina
Established Contributor

Bank of America is the best with CLIs, imo.  It's always a hard pull, but the results are almost always in your favor (from my own experience and anecdotally with others).

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.