Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA CLI Approval!!

tag
dunsplus
New Contributor

BOA CLI Approval!!

after 4 months on my last cli, hit the blue  cli button and got approved for double  my limit. it was at 5k and was approved to 10k making it my highest limit card to date. i did mess up on the request i was looking for 10k increase but put 5 by accident,  but hey no complaints considering my score has taken a slight dip recently due to inquiries. 

boa seems to be the most generous with cli are there any other cards like boa?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BOA CLI Approval!!

Grats on the 2x CLI Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy,      ..Always ask for $50-99K, They will counter the max willing to give you!

Message 3 of 14
dunsplus
New Contributor

will do next time 😁

Message 4 of 14
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! So is 4 months the usual cycle for everyone? Went from $500 to $2300 on my (non rewards) Bank Americard about a month ago I believe. Currently have a zero balance. Wondering what the consensus is on timelines for CLI's?

Message 6 of 14
gjean78
Regular Contributor

congratulations on your CLI keep it up

Message 7 of 14
Aim_High
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI! 

waytogo.jpg

Yes, Bank of America can be pretty generous

with limits if you keep the card over the

long-haul and use it! 

They reward loyalty.

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$850K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Aug 2023)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!!! So is 4 months the usual cycle for everyone? Went from $500 to $2300 on my (non rewards) Bank Americard about a month ago I believe. Currently have a zero balance. Wondering what the consensus is on timelines for CLI's?

You can request a CLI on a BofA rewards card every 90 days.  The "luv button" usually appears in your online account at approximately 60 days/2 statement cuts after your last CLI but BofA are real sticklers at enforcing the 90 day requirement.  If you apply for another CLI and 90 days have not passed since the last one, you will be denied.

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much! hopefully they will be generous in about 2 months or so. Any usage pattern / utilization that seems to be favored?

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.