Re: BOA CLI: Quest for $99.9K

Screw your CL with them I want your income 😛. Congrats 

Message 11 of 23
HowDoesThisAllWork
Frequent Contributor

@Eyepinpools wrote:

@Eyepinpools I noticed that, too!  I was going to reply with a "I hate you!" post (but followed with "LOL!") but since I do not know him/her (and he/she does not know my sense of humor and what was in my heart when I wrote it) I thought that could go sideways very very quickly.

Keep in mind with that income comes a lot of work!  :-)

FICO 8 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO 9 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Auto 8 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Auto 9 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Bankcard 8 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Mortgage 2/4/5 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

Starting Score: Exp 627
Current Score: Exp 713
Goal Score: Exp 750+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 23
Eyepinpools
Regular Contributor

@HowDoesThisAllWork wrote:

@Eyepinpools wrote:

@Eyepinpools I noticed that, too!  I was going to reply with a "I hate you!" post (but followed with "LOL!") but since I do not know him/her (and he/she does not know my sense of humor and what was in my heart when I wrote it) I thought that could go sideways very very quickly.

Only inspires me to keep working hard. 

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HowDoesThisAllWork wrote:

@Eyepinpools wrote:

🤣😂 No need to tiptoe around me! I'm THE biggest nutball so I'm usually the one having to self-filter.😜

Biggie Smalls said it best "mo' money, mo' problems..." lol. Indeed, a lot of delayed gratification and wasted youth contributed to the income. Not to mention hefty school loans which I had no clue how to manage and had me starting off with less than stellar credit (see stats in op). The loans ate into the income significantly up until only a few years ago after paying them off. Just recently starting to realize more work/life balance. It's a cautionary tale I share with med students and residents coming up.

Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone!! I've learned so much here. Started my credit journey 3 years ago and these forums guided me every step of the way.

Message 15 of 23
HowDoesThisAllWork
Frequent Contributor

Absolutely!

Balance is a word I could neither spell nor speak a decade ago.

Then there was a "life-changing" event!

I yelled at my youngest son, who was five at the time, because he was "in the way" of a conference call - F**K me for even allowing that thought to enter my mind, yet alone take residence for a milli second.

I realized what I was doing and how wrong it was (for me, everyone else can draw their own conclusions - there is a lot of 'background' to my IT career).  And changed my behavior.  It was not easy.  And my colleagues - who were quite accoustomed to me doing all of the heavy lifting - were not happy (or helpful).

Unfortunately, it took something like that for me to understand what B*A*L*A*N*C*E is.  And just how important it is.  In all areas of life.

We all chase "numbers".  And may or may not see "the cost" until it is toooooo late (like you yell at your five-year-old son).

FICO 8 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO 9 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Auto 8 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Auto 9 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Bankcard 8 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Mortgage 2/4/5 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

Starting Score: Exp 627
Current Score: Exp 713
Goal Score: Exp 750+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 23
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Wow, numerous ones on these forums are up around you on total exposure, grats on the double play!

Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats  !

Message 18 of 23
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Congrats...I only have one card, from $13K to $45K in a year...

Message 19 of 23
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Congrats! You'll get there with your income and scores.

I'm sitting at $92.5K with BoA between 2 cards with similar scores and 1/3 of your income. yes.gif

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.