Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA CLI approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA CLI approvals

Thanks bro. I decided to pull the trigger (I just wanted to see Smiley Happy) but so far so good. Looks like a SP. No alerts for a HP yet. Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks bro. I decided to pull the trigger (I just wanted to see Smiley Happy) but so far so good. Looks like a SP. No alerts for a HP yet. Smiley Happy

Any luck with an increase?  

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I asked a lot but only doubled up my credit line.

Message 13 of 16
signaturecardmember
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations, your BOA cards far eclipse your other cards. As far as Chase goes they will auto up your limits if youre running a lot of useage through either dollar wise or total.  For me the UR points are by far the most valuable so 95% of my spending is on those cards. If you can stand a new inquiry/account I would apply for another Chase card that compliments your existing cards like a regular Freedom or the other co-branded cards like Marriott for 100k sign up bonus etc, the higher up cards  with AF's usually get the higher starting limits. Then you can move the credit around between cards. Make sure your new BOA cl's report first though for best results.

I did BOA CLI last week and nothing has showed on CK, also helped a friend over a week ago with BOA CLI and their CK is also showing no new inquiries.

Hope this helps!

Started: 4/14 Bank of America Signature $6k, 85% Utilization, 745 Fako
Currently: 6/18 Bank of America Signature $99.9k, Chase Slate $0, Chase Freedom Signature $2.5k, American Express Gold NSL, American Express Everyday $6k, Lowes GE $0 (From $35k), Discover IT $38.5k, Capital One Quicksilver $5k, Barclays US Airways $24k, DCU Platinum $30k, PenFed Promise $47k, Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature (From CSP) $50k, Chase AARP Signature $7.5k, American Express Blue Cash $7.5k, Citi American Airlines Platinum $10.5k, Capital One Venture Signature $30k, Chase Sapphire Preferred (From Reserve) $12k, Chase Ink Business Preferred $10k, Barclays Aviator Business $14k. Total Available Credit: Over $350k, Utilization 4%, AAoA 7 Years, TU Fico 799, EX Fico 727
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I requested a CLI this morning after reading that it should be a SP and hopefully that's the case. I asked for a $15K limit, but was approved for $4,500. Considering my limit was $600 I guess it's a decent increase. The link was still there and I tried again for $10K, but I got the 7-10 day message so I am assuming it was denied.

This card was my first credit card and is 12 years old, but I could never get them to increase the limit (I previously called twice and was told I didn't use it enough). Last year I did get them to PC it from the standard Visa to the cash rewards. Now that I have a decent limit I will start using the card for 3% on gas and hopefully get an auto CLI in the future. 

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to add to the threat. Also did a CLI yesterday and posted the success story here 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/BOA-Credit-Card-SLI-from-14-9k-23-9K/m-p/5281...

But went from $14.9K - $23.9K  A $9K increase instant!  So far no HP detected 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.