Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Cash Rewards Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA Cash Rewards Approval

Was on the fence about applying since I have alot of inquires in the past 24mo but saw i had a pre-approval offer everytime i logged into my BOA app and said screw it lets apply...whats the worst that can happen?? my score drop and a denial?? lol closed my eyes and hit submit...put laptop down on couch walked away grabbed a beer out the fridge came back to an approval with a 3k SL !! 

8 REPLIES 8
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

Re: BOA Cash Rewards Approval

Nice, congrats on the Approval, take care of BOA and they will take care of you!

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Was on the fence about applying since I have alot of inquires in the past 24mo but saw i had a pre-approval offer everytime i logged into my BOA app and said screw it lets apply...whats the worst that can happen?? my score drop and a denial?? lol closed my eyes and hit submit...put laptop down on couch walked away grabbed a beer out the fridge came back to an approval with a 3k SL !! 

CONGRATS !!

Grabbing the beer in between waiting for the approval screen was a good Mojo I'm sure.... LOL

I know the feeling. I just got approved for the same card the other day. 664 Experian
I wanted the Premium Rewards Card, but I figured best not to push the odds to much..
The Cash Rewards Card seem like a real solid everyday card, so I'm sure we will both make good use of it.

Cheers !

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!!

Message 4 of 9
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

+1 on what Nova stated...  BoA will take care of you over time, I'm up for another CLI this week, will see how it goes!  Congrats on the approval!

Message 5 of 9
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and the pre-celebratory beer!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck on the CLI !!! And thanks for all the congratulations guys !! Time for some gardening now though lol
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your BOA Cash Rewards approval! That beer probably tasted better with an approval! Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 9
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.