Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA OK so this just happened....

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: BOA OK so this just happened....

Dang Dog, how odd! Your approval has been blacked out! We waited 50 years for the declassification of your Boa File, and thats all we get?😡 i was really looking forward to see what happens when Dogs and Boas meetSmiley Wink.

Big grats Buddy!. About time!!
Message 21 of 33
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

You spend 6 months in garden and get 23k, ill spend 6 months in the garden and end up with Poison IvySmiley Wink🤦‍♂️
Message 22 of 33
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
You spend 6 months in garden and get 23k, ill spend 6 months in the garden and end up with Poison IvySmiley Wink🤦‍♂️

I’ll spend six months in the garden and then BofA will call me just to remind me not to bother applying for any of their products. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 23 of 33
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@pinkandgrey wrote:

I’ll spend six months in the garden and then BofA will call me just to remind me not to bother applying for any of their products. 

Hey there is HOPE for both of you.....remember I did say they told me to pound salt for like 3 years INCLUDING CLI....no go on anything, while I am hearing here on the board if you are a Preferred member they like you better.....NO they treated my shabby......but hey I have patients, and my file and income probably had a lot to do with it....as did my LOL/24 which was something like 30ish inquiries.....so I figured cool off let some fade and that seemed to be the magic wand with BOA, they don't like lots of inquires....

Message 24 of 33
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Dang Dog, how odd! Your approval has been blacked out! We waited 50 years for the declassification of your Boa File, and thats all we get?😡 i was really looking forward to see what happens when Dogs and Boas meetSmiley Wink.

Thanks buddy!!!! and THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS making me LAUGH!!! You have no clue how that cheers me up when I am down!!

Message 25 of 33
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats & Excellent SL. I have an offer here from BoA for Cash Rewards with 200 bonus for 1K spend over 90 days in conjunction with the National Wildlife Federation. Already have a CR from them, but now that you can choose the 3% category Im thinking I just might get a second one.

Message 26 of 33
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Grats & Excellent SL. I have an offer here from BoA for Cash Rewards with 200 bonus for 1K spend over 90 days in conjunction with the National Wildlife Federation. Already have a CR from them, but now that you can choose the 3% category Im thinking I just might get a second one.

Thanks! 2 is the way to go, especially now with the pick a category and if you are a Preferred member 25, 50 or 75% more, these are killer cash back cards, the $200 bonus does not suck either, I think it used to be $150, so waiting actually worked in my favor....I was looking and planning on getting the US PRIDE one, since it is the same rewards structure as the Visa CR, BUT I read you can have two of the same card as long as the first is over 2 years old and my Visa was, I also figured since the new ones are MC that it MIGHT be considered a different product (?) so I figured just go for the "house brand" in case later down the road I want to PC, I don't think you can PC a co-branded card.  GOOD LUCK if you go for it!!

Message 27 of 33
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@odd_dog wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Hey there is HOPE for both of you.....remember I did say they told me to pound salt for like 3 years INCLUDING CLI....no go on anything, while I am hearing here on the board if you are a Preferred member they like you better.....NO they treated my shabby......but hey I have patients, and my file and income probably had a lot to do with it....as did my LOL/24 which was something like 30ish inquiries.....so I figured cool off let some fade and that seemed to be the magic wand with BOA, they don't like lots of inquires....

Ahh, the cat is out of the bag....🐱 You are a doctor lol.  Hope all your " Patients" have " some patience  " with your odd style😁👍

Message 28 of 33
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@odd_dog wrote:

Thanks buddy!!!! and THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS making me LAUGH!!! You have no clue how that cheers me up when I am down!!

You're most welcome OD🐶🙂 Many here have helped me on a bad day , the world needs more laughterSmiley Happy

Message 29 of 33
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

DO IT GDALE!!! get your app on and reprezent the MODSQUAD😄

Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.