tag
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Re: BOA OK so this just happened....

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
You spend 6 months in garden and get 23k, ill spend 6 months in the garden and end up with Poison IvySmiley Wink🤦‍♂️

I’ll spend six months in the garden and then BofA will call me just to remind me not to bother applying for any of their products. 

Hey there is HOPE for both of you.....remember I did say they told me to pound salt for like 3 years INCLUDING CLI....no go on anything, while I am hearing here on the board if you are a Preferred member they like you better.....NO they treated my shabby......but hey I have patients, and my file and income probably had a lot to do with it....as did my LOL/24 which was something like 30ish inquiries.....so I figured cool off let some fade and that seemed to be the magic wand with BOA, they don't like lots of inquires....

Ahh, the cat is out of the bag....🐱 You are a doctor lol.  Hope all your " Patients" have " some patience  " with your odd style😁👍

LOL I'm a joker, a smoker, a midnight toker.....actually I am a Dr. of Design......or in other words Dr. Feelgood and was POSSIBLY married to Ms. Heather Locklear....but who can really be sure.....

Message 31 of 33
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the super BoA SL! Use it and it should grow like wildfire!

Message 32 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.