cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Premium Rewards - $21k

K-in-Boston

BOA Premium Rewards - $21k

I made it in the garden 2 months and 8 days, and exactly 5 months since my last account opening.  The $550 (with relationship bonus) was too good to pass up. Time to update my signature!  Hey @Irish80, we tied!  LOL  Assuming they pulled Experian, which is 731 today.  No baddies ever, overall util about 24-25%.  Total BOA exposure is $83,900 $62,900 (+$70k as AU on DW's card).  (Note: Edited next day; they took $21k off of my Travel Rewards card to open this.)

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: BOA Premium Rewards - $21k

Message 2 of 37
cmm89
Frequent Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I made it in the garden 2 months and 8 days, and exactly 5 months since my last account opening.  The $550 (with relationship bonus) was too good to pass up. Time to update my signature!  Hey @Irish80, we tied!  LOL  Assuming they pulled Experian, which is 731 today.  No baddies ever, overall util about 24-25%.  Total BOA exposure is $83,900 (+$70k as AU on DW's card).

Congrats, K-i-B!

You get extra for the relationship bonus? I'm at 75%, so I would be getting $875?!?!

In order of use: Chase Sapphire Reserve | BofA/ML (Premium Rewards VS, Cash Rewards VS, Merrill+ VS) | AmEx (Amazon Prime Business, Delta Blue) | NFCU | PenFed

Total CL with Bank of America = $100,000 (Platinum Honors Merrill Client)

EQ 699, EX 749, TU 725 (5/6/2021)
Message 3 of 37
K-in-Boston

Thanks!  Yes, it's 50,000 points so when redeemed to an eligible BOA/ML/ME account, you'll get the bonus!  Makes even more sense now, right?

Message 4 of 37
Irish80
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!  Same starting CL as you mention.  Guess they like that number.  Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 37
clark_d_shark
Established Contributor

AWESOME!! Congratulations!tinas.highfive.gif

Fico Scores as of March 2020 TU (739) EX (748) EQ (776)

Message 6 of 37
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

RA: Bam Bam - Plastik Park Label Showcase - Riktam & Bansi ...

**FICO 8 Scores Nov 2017 EQ 759 EX 744 TU 748**

Message 7 of 37
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Big congrats K-in-Boston! Nice SL. Did they happen to pull credit from another tradeline to open or is this a stand alone approval?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores Jan 2021 (TU 776) (EQ 773) (EXP 760)
$700k+ Tradelines in progress
Gardening Reset: February 2022
“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)
Message 8 of 37
K-in-Boston

So far, I don't see any changes on my other 3 primary cards so I'm hopeful that it's stand-alone.  When I opened the Cash Rewards card 3 months ago, I don't think I noticed until the next day that they took $6k from my just-moments-before-$13k-CLI on another card to open up the $7500 Cash Rewards.  I'm playing wait-and-see and will likely ask for CLI increases very soon if I see that they reallocated.

Message 9 of 37
sleeplessinsf
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Woo-hoo! That is so exciting!

Message 10 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.