Did you mean: 

BOA Travel Rewards CLI Success

tag
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

BOA Travel Rewards CLI Success

CLI Amount:  13k

New Limit:  35k

It's been about 95 days or so since the last CLI, and I have made sure to put at least $1k per month on this (Although the CSR / Hilton Aspire have taken the most abuse honestly.) Pretty excited how well BOA has treated me and may have to continue some serious usage on this.  Upgrade history has been 2k > 12k > 21k > 35k.

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: BOA Travel Rewards CLI Success

Congrats on the increase!

Message 2 of 24
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Huge increase! Congrats!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 3 of 24
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

A very nice CLI from BoA, congrats on achieving it Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 24
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

@Cred4All wrote:

It's been about 95 days or so since the last CLI, and I have made sure to put at least $1k per month on this (Although the CSR / Hilton Aspire have taken the most abuse honestly.) Pretty excited how well BOA has treated me and may have to continue some serious usage on this.  Upgrade history has been 2k > 12k > 21k > 35k.

wow. Congrats. Amazing. My 'upgrade' history with them is 500 = 500 = 500........still 500 (after having the card 4 years now)

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on an awesome CLI!!
Message 6 of 24
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@sghosh5 wrote:

@Cred4All wrote:

wow. Congrats. Amazing. My 'upgrade' history with them is 500 = 500 = 500........still 500 (after having the card 4 years now)

LOL that made my day..... take a look at my Amex Everyday card... it's similiar to that history 1000 = 1000 = 1000.   I learned from watching @K-In-Boston and a good number of others on how well BOA is over time so, have tried scratching the BOA back when I can. 

Message 7 of 24
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

@Cred4All wrote:

@sghosh5 wrote:

@Cred4All wrote:

LOL that made my day..... take a look at my Amex Everyday card... it's similiar to that history 1000 = 1000 = 1000.   I learned from watching @K-In-Boston and a good number of others on how well BOA is over time so, have tried scratching the BOA back when I can. 

My story with AMEX is same. They even approve me for 1K for any new card i apply now. 

Message 8 of 24
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Message 9 of 24
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

@sghosh5 wrote:

@Cred4All wrote:

@sghosh5 wrote:

@Cred4All wrote:

My story with AMEX is same. No extra dime than 1K lol

I even joked with BOA on phone, do you even understand this card is supposed to be a travel card and i only have 500 dollars limit, how am i supposed to travel with just 500 dollars on one card lol

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.