Did you mean: 

BOA Travel Rewards CLI Success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA Travel Rewards CLI Success

@Cred4All wrote:

@kudosalert wrote:

nice. just got my travel rewards last month so looking forward to smashing that button. what did you ask for each time? did they gave you the full amount?

First increase - I asked for the 12k

2nd increase - I asked for 25k, received 21.6k

3rd increase - I asked for the 35k (Maybe should've gone higher in retrospect)

From what I read on this site, and from my own experience with them, BOA seems to treat their customers very well in most cases. Especially if you have deposit accounts and brokage accounts with them - as I do. I am also in the Preferred Rewards - Platinum Honors level, so I get an additional 75% rewards bonus on my card transacton.

The other day I asked for CLIs on both my cards for the first time, and was approved instantly.
*CASH REWARDS CARD - went from $5,500 to $15,000 
*PREMIMUM REWARDS CARD - went from $7,500 up to $15,000

So, I guess will wait about 90 - 180 days to see if they put that "Apply for Increase" indicator on my accounts again. If so, I will go for it.
My goal is to get the CASH REWARDS up to at least $20K, and to get the PREMIMUM REWARDS up to at least $30K.

Congrats again on your CLI  !!!  Enjoy.

Message 21 of 24
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your increase 

Message 22 of 24
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cred4All wrote:

@kudosalert wrote:

nice. just got my travel rewards last month so looking forward to smashing that button. what did you ask for each time? did they gave you the full amount?

First increase - I asked for the 12k

2nd increase - I asked for 25k, received 21.6k

3rd increase - I asked for the 35k (Maybe should've gone higher in retrospect)

From what I read on this site, and from my own experience with them, BOA seems to treat their customers very well in most cases. Especially if you have deposit accounts and brokage accounts with them - as I do. I am also in the Preferred Rewards - Platinum Honors level, so I get an additional 75% rewards bonus on my card transacton.

The other day I asked for CLIs on both my cards for the first time, and was approved instantly.
*CASH REWARDS CARD - went from $5,500 to $15,000 
*PREMIMUM REWARDS CARD - went from $7,500 up to $15,000

So, I guess will wait about 90 - 180 days to see if they put that "Apply for Increase" indicator on my accounts again. If so, I will go for it.
My goal is to get the CASH REWARDS up to at least $20K, and to get the PREMIMUM REWARDS up to at least $30K.

Congrats again on your CLI  !!!  Enjoy.

Solid game plan, I think most here would agree with that.  BOA definitely takes care of you over time, I've learned to like them more as time passes.

Message 23 of 24
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the awesome CLI!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.