Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Travel Rewards CLI

tag
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

BOA Travel Rewards CLI

It's been 6 months since my last BOA Travel Rewards increase.  At that time it went from $2,000 to $12,000.  Today it went to $21,600.. very happy with that.  BOA has been extremely reliable for me over the years. Thanks to the forum and shared knowledge for the continued progress forward!

Opened in 2015

Age of Oldest Act: 14yrs

Income: $2**k

TU 798

EX 764.

Now the only question I ponder is do I snag the Chase FU green checkmark in my account (Busting out of the garden) on a new app or request a CLI on the CSR.  Decisions.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: BOA Travel Rewards CLI

Congrats on the awesome CLI!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 2 of 12
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on the MASSIVE CLI!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 3 of 12
Merlin3482
Contributor

Congratulations on the CLI! I would have to agree that BOA has been a very solid card for me. 

Message 4 of 12
Dave4fun
Regular Contributor

AWESOME! Very Nice Indeed! I get the BOA per qual mailers nearly daily. Perhaps I will take them up on one of those offers  sometime soon.  CONGRATULATIONS AND D ENJOY THE SUPER INCREASE!

FICO 8 EQ: 841, TU: 842, EX: 842 Total Rev CL: $547,000 - CHASE/CITIBANK/DISCOVER/ USBANK/AMEX/COMENITY AMEX /BMO/NORDSTROM/MACYS/FNBO/ JCPENNY/TARGET/CHEVRON/1ST UNITED CU/PATELCO CU/SYNCHRONY/ VENMO VISA Sig/ DILLARDS AMEX/ PENFED PLAT REWARDS/PENFED PLOC/WELLS FARGO. AAoA 13 years
Message 5 of 12
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the nice jump on your CL.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on massive CLi !!!!!

Message 7 of 12
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Very nice CLI.
Message 8 of 12
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 9 of 12
kudosalert
Frequent Contributor

@Cred4All wrote:

It's been 6 months since my last BOA Travel Rewards increase.  At that time it went from $2,000 to $12,000.  Today it went to $21,600.. very happy with that.  BOA has been extremely reliable for me over the years. Thanks to the forum and shared knowledge for the continued progress forward!

Opened in 2015

Age of Oldest Act: 14yrs

Income: $2**k

TU 798

EX 764.

Now the only question I ponder is do I snag the Chase FU green checkmark in my account (Busting out of the garden) on a new app or request a CLI on the CSR.  Decisions.

Could you share how much utilitization you have on that Travel Rewards card?

In my wallet:

In my desk:
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.