Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Travel Rewards approval

tag
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

BOA Travel Rewards approval

While managing my  BOA accounts last night I saw I had a "special offer" for the Travel Rewards Card with a fixed rate of 17%(not great but not the worst) so I bit the apple and my heart dropped when it went to " reviewing your application" and not an instant approval.  This morning got an email saying I had been approved. I called and pleasantly suprised to find I had a 21K limit.   There is a 20K point bonus for only a 1K spend in 90 days.   I'll get that when I go on vacation the end of the month LOL.  Thanks many times over to the many helpful souls on this board.   I started out with BOA about 4 yrs ago after I learned about recon on this board with a limit of 1K.   Now I have over 40K total CL with BOA.......thanks to all the contributors on this forum my credit is in top shape and I have more than enough CL.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: BOA Travel Rewards approval

wow, nice approval! Congrats to you ecxpa! Nice to see you as well againSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I know that same feeling ecxpa.

And you are oh so right how this forum's contributors have been extremely helpful on all levels.

With that Congrats! on the newest BofA approval. And a pretty nice one at that Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
wow, nice approval! Congrats to you ecxpa! Nice to see you as well againSmiley Happy

Thankx pizzza1.......good to see you r hanging in there.........believe me I am still hanging around and learning from all the pros here.......it's part of my daily routine to look around the board almost every day.   I have come a long way since finding this community

Message 4 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats a great limit on an apple biterSmiley Happy. Well done, EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!! Congratulations on your approval and super SL.....Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the card and nice starting limit!!

Message 7 of 9
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

VERY impressive starting line!  Congrats.

Message 8 of 9
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats! I have the same offer staring at me every time I log in. Lol
I'm afraid I may be topped out with them already. That's my main reason for not hitting the button.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.