Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA cashback approved 17,000

tag
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Re: BOA cashback approved 17,000

Congrats @Cane on your approval and SL.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 11 of 26
DoctorManhattan
Frequent Contributor

Nice!
Message 12 of 26
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval and very nice SL!

Message 13 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy Banking relationship with Boa definetly can help Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 26
credithappy
Regular Contributor

Congrats to you on the great SL with BOA. 

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 15 of 26
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Congrats.

Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 17 of 26
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!   . I would say Banking relation made a difference. just a wild hunchSmiley Wink

Message 18 of 26
CerebralZulu
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, nice haul. I may have to go to BoA and develop a relationship.

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also one thing to note is I used to bank with them when I was younger like 17 but my checking account went into a negative balance . For about 200 bucks long story short they pretty much black listed me until few months ago like 6 or 7 months I was able to open an account with them after 9 years. I'm very grateful for their second chance
Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.