BOFA Cash Rewards WMC approved! Small SL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOFA Cash Rewards WMC approved! Small SL

@wit2bees wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1

Pulled TU 676,  70 inq (dont ask),  15 new accts last 2 yrs (5 in last 2 months),  no prior or current banking relationship, BK7 5yro, 6 IIB's still showing. 

Rookie.. Smiley Wink  LOL      sorry couldnt help myself on that one.   I was not able to get a BOA card for that reason, but i didnt have a secured card with history with them as well. 

Those INQUIRIES  LOL..... sheesh I hate to even count mine.  I noticed that MYFICO doesn't calculate them quite right.... I feel like I have 100 but maybe not.   Jago...how did you get in with PENFED my scores are a little higher my BK was discharged in 2015 and they just closed my overdraft....for no reason.   Any advice?  

If it were Navy, i could help.   PF is a very off kilter beast. I've never had a BK, and i had SUPER LOW DTI.  I'm sure that helped as my scores weren't as high back then as they are now.  It honestly just depends on if they like your profile.  I've seen ones worse than mine do way better than me, and i've seen profiles way better than mine get declined.  I got in at the beginning of my rebuild, so i didnt have much, and they did give me a nice start (card,cloc,auto), but i have only gotten the cold shoulder since then.  the only reason i keep getting from them is inq/new accts.   Maybe once those are settled better they will open back up.  Wish i could help you more.  

Message 21 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

Way to go Pizza.  I sit with only one BofA card, the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature with a whole $500 cl.  I keep it because of the companion ticket.  My last year with BofA saw me go from 81.5k to $500.  It was amazing that I was ever able to get that high in the first place so I know there's good things in store for you with BofA.  Stay the course.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 22 of 23
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Hilarious. I knew you'd be back with them 😄 Be patient this time, yes?
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.