cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOFA Secured Graduated + BBR approved.

SnowBowl
Frequent Contributor

BOFA Secured Graduated + BBR approved.

what a nice suprised.   got $300 check in the mail with a letter saying the card has been unsecured, etc and small CLI but only $200 to $500. I did not request this at all. it happened after 9th statement genereated. so I was like hmm why dont I take my chances with BBR card, so I went for it and got more time needed so If I figured I got declined,  4 days later I got email saying I got approved but I wanted to make sure so I went to their application status page and surely it comes up with approved message.. I do not know the CL on BBR , doesnt say in email and they have not added BBR account to my BOA login, my guess is only 1K CL, I am slowly getting back in with them after they were the biggest burner in my BK 9 years ago.  anyone know if BOA adds new accounts to your online access account? or do you have to wait for the card to come in to add it manually ?  Well, thats it for now. I like this kind of suprises Smiley Happy

EQ: 737 TU: 724 EXP: 739 UTIL at 5%
BK7 8++ years old
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
flako8811
Regular Contributor

Re: BOFA Secured Graduated + BBR approved.

Congrats on the approval. I dont know if this would help but i have a checking account with BOA and when i applied for my 99/500 secured card it appeared in my online account once it was approved so i believe they will add it once the account is setup.
Discover IT $18.5k, Costco Visa $5.5k, BofA rewards $11.3k, C1 QS VS $11k, VentureOne $11.75k Golden1 CU $3k Barclay's Rwds $2.8k, Barclays Cash Fwd $2.8k, NFL Extra Points $1750, Walmart $6k, Old Navy $4k, Target MC $11k, Sears MC $3K, Overstock $3.9k, Pink $3,050, Kohl's $3000, Penfed Rwds $4k, Macys Amex $19k, Best Buy Visa $5K, PayPal MC $8k

Current Fico8; TU 733 EX 729 EQ 717
BK7 DC 12/14
Message 2 of 3
AverageJoesCredit
Mega Contributor

Re: BOFA Secured Graduated + BBR approved.

Great job, the BBR is an awesome cardSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.