Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOSCOV'S CLI !!!!

tag
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

Re: BOSCOV'S CLI !!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Just hit the love button from 17,000 to 25,250. I had to logout and log back in for each increase. After the first increase it declined me, so I logged back in each time.  I got increases in multiples of 750. 

Nice!  I usually jump by $750 at a time too, this morning, each increase was $1000 for some reason.  How long have you had your marvel card?  What was your starting limit and how soon/often do you ask for an increase.  My third statement hit this past week, thinking about hitting them up. 

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! I haven't been able to get anything after that 10k bump but maybe my chance is coming up soon lol
Message 22 of 27
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Nice! I haven't been able to get anything after that 10k bump but maybe my chance is coming up soon lol

I've been keeping track of my CLIs, looks like I get one CLI every 60 days with Boscov and the multiple, big CLIs are every 6 months.  So there is some kind of pattern to Comenity afterall, hahaha.  

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 23 of 27
wanttobeinthe700club
New Contributor

I just got the card by SCT a few days ago and tried for an increase with Robolady yesterday. Got an alert this morning that they did a HP on Exp. Oh well.

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

JimBo finally got that second 10k bump!  WOOT!

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, Ive been a lurker on here for years, and at some point had a previous account, but dont remember the login.. anyhow,, my question with the Comenity Cards... did you all wait 6 months before requested a CLI, or did you start requesting after the first month, and then every month after that. I saw some people ask as soon as they receive the card. 

Side note, does anyone know specifically what Synchrony looks at? I can not get them to approve, no matter what I do. My scores were up and down for years, due to several hardships including a deceased spouse, and in the last 6 months things have gotten much better so I am rebuilding. Right now, all of my retail cards at Comenity. 

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is amazing! I just got approved for Barcov's so we shall see how it goes. My current Comenity accts I have had for almost 2 years and they both went from 500-750 without me asking. I asked yesterday on both and only got $200.

Do they only do SP for CLI? That is what I am gathering from this thread.
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.