Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BREAKING! Navy Auto Luv !

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: BREAKING! Navy Auto Luv !

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Call me shocked, logged in to check if my new statement cut so i could make a payment and something seemed off . My credit limit seemed jinky. It took me a moment to realize that after 2 years, Navy gave me my first auto cli to the tune of $3400!!! New limit on my Cash Rewards is $20, 200 holy fico! Suprising considering all my recent hps that i was denied for max credit available.

This post definetly goes out to all who think they are dead in the water , who think they truely are at max, and especially to my good LIEr club friends, @Anonymous and @Anonymous Smiley Happy. This limit makes me prouder than my Macys limit just because i really had to work for it lol.

Relavant dps to best of my knowledge TU 732 21hp, i knowSmiley Sad EX 745 11 hps , EQ 740ish? 19 hps, yeah, dont dapp or mess with PendreadSmiley Sad. also of note, carrying $7800 of my cc debt on my CR, now $7500 after last payment, member 2 plus years card started out at $500Smiley Happy

There is hopeSmiley Happy #Navy Rocks

You left me out of the LIEer's club! 

It's probably been forgotten, but someone mentioned to you a while back that with a little patience your 'max exposure' would increase, and it looks like that person was right! whistle.gif Smiley Tongue 

In any case, that's a fantastic increase and is certainly well-deserved... huge congratulations! screamer.gif

Image result for meme like a boss

Image result for i told you

Message 11 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

Call me shocked, logged in to check if my new statement cut so i could make a payment and something seemed off . My credit limit seemed jinky. It took me a moment to realize that after 2 years, Navy gave me my first auto cli to the tune of $3400!!! New limit on my Cash Rewards is $20, 200 holy fico! Suprising considering all my recent hps that i was denied for max credit available.

This post definetly goes out to all who think they are dead in the water , who think they truely are at max, and especially to my good LIEr club friends, @Anonymous and @Anonymous Smiley Happy. This limit makes me prouder than my Macys limit just because i really had to work for it lol.

Relavant dps to best of my knowledge TU 732 21hp, i knowSmiley Sad EX 745 11 hps , EQ 740ish? 19 hps, yeah, dont dapp or mess with PendreadSmiley Sad. also of note, carrying $7800 of my cc debt on my CR, now $7500 after last payment, member 2 plus years card started out at $500Smiley Happy

It's probably been forgotten, but someone mentioned to you a while back that with a little patience your 'max exposure' would increase, and it looks like that person was right! whistle.gif Smiley Tongue 

In any case, that's a fantastic increase and is certainly well-deserved... huge congratulations! screamer.gif

Your humility.   what we love about you so much Smiley Wink     Your internal limit can grow, sometimes it just takes longer than others 

Message 12 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Congrats! 

Message 13 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

C0A68B79-512D-4F81-9BDD-6854B2DC79FF.jpeg

46DD3249-7CCA-477C-8506-6DA89EB32083.jpeg

Message 14 of 88
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Your humility.   what we love about you so much Smiley Wink     Your internal limit can grow, sometimes it just takes longer than others 

Haha, what can I say... sometimes it's good to be wrong, but this is one time I'm very happy to have been right!  Smiley Very Happy  hihat.gif

Message 15 of 88
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Why do I have an ear worm for In the Navy, by the Village People... Congrats AJC

(edit And what would it be without the requisite link...)

https://youtu.be/nmGuy0jievs

Message 16 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy FICO!

$20,200 limit. Did I read that right?!?

That's awesome man!

Maybe I will give the trifecta one more shot after everything is paid off and my BK is gone. Thanks for the DPs and congrats AJC!

Message 17 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Time to go wave your new CL at aaaaalllll those denials!

AJC, the new 🇵🇷 🏴‍☠️
Message 18 of 88
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Message 19 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I'm going on year one with them and still waiting for one lol
Message 20 of 88
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.