Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BREAKING! Navy Auto Luv !

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: BREAKING! Navy Auto Luv !

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
It starts heavy , lots of shaking. Smells like gas too after i turn it off. I have done the 3 step fuel cleaning too. I had a problem awhiles back that i had to change the nos sensor, i think it was called that after i left PB that day the car got real heavy and i couldnt turn or drive. Luckily it was a Sunday snd not alot of traffic. Feels a little like that day but still not sure.

Lol i used my Disco Chrome yesterday but have more backup today. Guy said like 35 minutes, been over an hourSmiley Sad

sounds like alternator/belt....check those

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 81 of 88
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Crazy, finally came tt, got there everything seems ok once guy messed around with where the air comes in. Maybe air was getting in . They took it for spin ok, i got home ok so im hoping my girl continues to purr without any more hairballsSmiley Wink.

Ok, wheres my Navy prequal?Smiley Wink
Message 82 of 88
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

It starts heavy , lots of shaking. Smells like gas too after i turn it off. I have done the 3 step fuel cleaning too. I had a problem awhiles back that i had to change the nos sensor, i think it was called that after i left PB that day the car got real heavy and i couldnt turn or drive. Luckily it was a Sunday snd not alot of traffic. Feels a little like that day but still not sure.

Lol i used my Disco Chrome yesterday but have more backup today. Guy said like 35 minutes, been over an hourSmiley Sad

Maybe the Muffler Bearing?  ..I'd call for an Uber rideSmiley Wink

Message 83 of 88
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Carburetor huh?

Glad you back in the saddle!

Message 84 of 88
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, no clueSmiley Wink i actually downloaded the Uber app just in case. You know what stinks, i actually have the Uber Visa card app in my app but cant apply cuz those do do birds deem it unfit for people in PR or VI to apply yet there is Uber here. So Barclay'sSmiley Wink
Message 85 of 88
GApeachy
Super Contributor

those do do birds deem it unfit for people in PR

Even I do not mess with Do Do Birds!

Message 86 of 88
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Big congrats AJC on Navy auto luvin😉😀 you’ve been on a nice little roll my friend! Nice job! 😎
Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 87 of 88
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks @credit_endurance. Funny thing is i just saw my congrats email from Navy....in my spam folder!!! And fate be i ate spam tonightSmiley Wink
Message 88 of 88
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.