Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BREAKING! Navy Auto Luv !

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

BREAKING! Navy Auto Luv !

Call me shocked, logged in to check if my new statement cut so i could make a payment and something seemed off . My credit limit seemed jinky. It took me a moment to realize that after 2 years, Navy gave me my first auto cli to the tune of $3400!!! New limit on my Cash Rewards is $20, 200 holy fico! Suprising considering all my recent hps that i was denied for max credit available.

This post definetly goes out to all who think they are dead in the water , who think they truely are at max, and especially to my good LIEr club friends, @Anonymous and @Anonymous Smiley Happy. This limit makes me prouder than my Macys limit just because i really had to work for it lol.

Relavant dps to best of my knowledge TU 732 21hp, i knowSmiley Sad EX 745 11 hps , EQ 740ish? 19 hps, yeah, dont dapp or mess with PendreadSmiley Sad. also of note, carrying $7800 of my cc debt on my CR, now $7500 after last payment, member 2 plus years card started out at $500Smiley Happy

There is hopeSmiley Happy #Navy Rocks
Message 1 of 88
87 REPLIES 87
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: BREAKING! Navy Auto Luv !

Message 2 of 88
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

First Disco, now Navy.

AJC becoming a baller.

Message 3 of 88
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

WTG Joe

<salute>

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 88
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your auto CLI!
Message 5 of 88
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats there, AJC! 🍸

Message 6 of 88
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

BOOM...AJC, you...REALLY...

Awesome Congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

HUGE  CONGRATULATIONS on your NFCU cashRewards MASSIVE  auto CLI - you're getting jinky with it!!! Smiley LOL

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 7 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, that is awesome.    Glad you got some Navy luv, now we just have to find you a new MIL Smiley Wink

There is hope, but for now i'll just wait another 2 years to see if i get an Auto after all the HP's and Maximum letters Smiley Happy 

Message 8 of 88
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

@averagejoescredit you need to just do a master class thread cuz credit loves you 😆

Congratulations 🎊🎉🎈🍾 on the Navy Luv!
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 9 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only the truly great ones multiply their credit while sleeping. #Legend

Congrats! Joey Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 88
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.