BREAKING! Navy Auto Luv !

tag
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Re: BREAKING! Navy Auto Luv !

WOW!  Congratulations!!

April 2024: Experian 769; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 61 of 88
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Call me shocked, logged in to check if my new statement cut so i could make a payment and something seemed off . My credit limit seemed jinky. It took me a moment to realize that after 2 years, Navy gave me my first auto cli to the tune of $3400!!! New limit on my Cash Rewards is $20, 200 holy fico! Suprising considering all my recent hps that i was denied for max credit available.

This post definetly goes out to all who think they are dead in the water , who think they truely are at max, and especially to my good LIEr club friends, @Anonymous and @Anonymous Smiley Happy. This limit makes me prouder than my Macys limit just because i really had to work for it lol.

Relavant dps to best of my knowledge TU 732 21hp, i knowSmiley Sad EX 745 11 hps , EQ 740ish? 19 hps, yeah, dont dapp or mess with PendreadSmiley Sad. also of note, carrying $7800 of my cc debt on my CR, now $7500 after last payment, member 2 plus years card started out at $500Smiley Happy

There is hopeSmiley Happy #Navy Rocks

You left me out of the LIEer's club! 

It's probably been forgotten, but someone mentioned to you a while back that with a little patience your 'max exposure' would increase, and it looks like that person was right! whistle.gif Smiley Tongue 

In any case, that's a fantastic increase and is certainly well-deserved... huge congratulations! screamer.gif

Image result for meme like a boss

Image result for i told youYou left me out of the LIEer's club What does that mean, LIEer's clubSmiley LOLHeart

Message 62 of 88
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Dang Dude! Congrats!!!!!!!!! You know its coming....................Fire it Up!

lights(1).gif

Message 63 of 88
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@chhull00 wrote:

You left me out of the LIEer's club What does that mean, LIEer's clubSmiley LOLHeart

@chhull00, in this context LIE means "Low Income Earner."  Smiley Wink

Message 64 of 88
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@chhull00 wrote:

You left me out of the LIEer's club What does that mean, LIEer's clubSmiley LOLHeart

@chhull00, in this context LIE means "Low Income Earner."  Smiley Wink

Thanks

Message 65 of 88
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Holy Navy!! Congrats AJC!!

Thank you @Anonymous  Smiley Happy

Message 66 of 88
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations, fellow LIEr! Wow, great news!

picard-congrats-200w_d.gif

Thanks @Anonymous. haha, my favorite Star TrekSmiley Happy

Message 67 of 88
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@calyx wrote:

Wonderful news, AJC!  Congrats on the autoluv.

Much appreciated @calyx Smiley Happy

Message 68 of 88
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@MartyWrite75 wrote:

WOW!  Congratulations!!

Time to party @MartyWrite75 Smiley Happy

Message 69 of 88
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@chhull00 wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Call me shocked, logged in to check if my new statement cut so i could make a payment and something seemed off . My credit limit seemed jinky. It took me a moment to realize that after 2 years, Navy gave me my first auto cli to the tune of $3400!!! New limit on my Cash Rewards is $20, 200 holy fico! Suprising considering all my recent hps that i was denied for max credit available.

This post definetly goes out to all who think they are dead in the water , who think they truely are at max, and especially to my good LIEr club friends, @Anonymous and @Anonymous Smiley Happy. This limit makes me prouder than my Macys limit just because i really had to work for it lol.

Relavant dps to best of my knowledge TU 732 21hp, i knowSmiley Sad EX 745 11 hps , EQ 740ish? 19 hps, yeah, dont dapp or mess with PendreadSmiley Sad. also of note, carrying $7800 of my cc debt on my CR, now $7500 after last payment, member 2 plus years card started out at $500Smiley Happy

There is hopeSmiley Happy #Navy Rocks

You left me out of the LIEer's club! 

It's probably been forgotten, but someone mentioned to you a while back that with a little patience your 'max exposure' would increase, and it looks like that person was right! whistle.gif Smiley Tongue 

In any case, that's a fantastic increase and is certainly well-deserved... huge congratulations! screamer.gif

Image result for meme like a boss

Image result for i told youYou left me out of the LIEer's club What does that mean, LIEer's clubSmiley LOLHeart

Hey @chhull00  we be holding down the for the lower  section of the working classSmiley Wink.  

Message 70 of 88
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.