cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Baby Paypal 2% MC just became a toddler!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Baby Paypal 2% MC just became a toddler!

BOOM! Congrats....Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 41
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Doinit1Smiley Happy

Gonna buy my little guy some nice ficos for ChristmasSmiley Happy
Message 32 of 41
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Was checking my accounts yesterday and pleasantly surprised to find my baby $300 PayPal 2% CB MC received an auto increase to $1050 after its 3rd statement cut. Really love the ease of use and lack of redemption limit. Haven't received an auto increase from Sync since the begining of my rebuildSmiley Happy.

Congrats on your card losing its diapers. Hopefully he’ll continue to grow big and strong. 😉

Message 33 of 41
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks, might look into raising his allowanceSmiley Wink
Message 34 of 41
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Well done AJC, Synch must be growing fond of you to give you auto love! Smiley Happy

Message 35 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! (ok, after checking the OP date... belated congrats!) Didn't I say your limits would be overtaking mine soon when you got the card a few months ago?  Looks like you're on the way there... one or two more CLIs and you'll be way ahead of me.

Message 36 of 41
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks ChargedSmiley Happy

Lol LowLimits, indeed. Truthfully you will be my future inspiration once i finally start slashing and dashing. Just want to wait to see everything update, balances paid, pl report, then i can make a battle plan. Even though some might find your method against the grain, its actually appealing. If you dont have high limits, much harder to rerack up high debtSmiley Wink
Message 37 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks ChargedSmiley Happy

Lol LowLimits, indeed. Truthfully you will be my future inspiration once i finally start slashing and dashing. Just want to wait to see everything update, balances paid, pl report, then i can make a battle plan. Even though some might find your method against the grain, its actually appealing. If you dont have high limits, much harder to rerack up high debtSmiley Wink

And you don't have to slash and dash everything either.  Just keep one or two low limit cards and use them for daily spend, saving the higher ones for emergencies or larger purchases/travel... win win.

P.S. Why do you have a seedling?  Did you apply for something else?

Message 38 of 41
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous, lol, after getting my last two hard pulls and receiving nothing, i have begun my 0/24 journey. October 27 was a month since my last hard pull thus the seedling. Next month i get my bronze spade Smiley Happy
Message 39 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous, lol, after getting my last two hard pulls and receiving nothing, i have begun my 0/24 journey. October 27 was a month since my last hard pull thus the seedling. Next month i get my bronze spade Smiley Happy

Actually you get the seedling right away, and get the bronze spade a month after the hard pull... so October 27 is your bronze spade date, and December 27 your silver spade date. Smiley Wink

Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.