Established Contributor

Re: Back aboard the Disco Train!

Nice CLI and APR reduction OP!

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 11 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Woo hoo, in Oct i can request my 1st Apr reduct with Disco, gonna be a happy Octoberfest indeed up on JR's bullet trainSmiley Happy Drinks on Gmood1 LOLSmiley Happy
Message 12 of 20
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Woo hoo, in Oct i can request my 1st Apr reduct with Disco, gonna be a happy Octoberfest indeed up on JR's bullet trainSmiley Happy Drinks on Gmood1 LOLSmiley Happy

Wait, is there a timetable to ask for APR reductions with Discover? 

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 13 of 20
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

C'mon my friend! Disco exists and serves at the pleasure of AJC! ...24/7!  Forget the calendar and do it now!  

- Make Discover Great Again  2017

What say you my friend? Smiley Happy

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 14 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, i just may do it buddy!

Now aee here Disco pal, seein as im patiently awaiting a new card due to some unruly peeps who want to skip the line to get a Discover id like a 10 point apr drop if you dont mind! Wha, what was that , youll drop 5, ok Smiley Happy. Lol JR ill call on my lunch break tomorrow and update haha

MAKE DISCOVER GREAT AGAIN 2017Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

LadyJ, my understanding is they are more open to lowering after your first year.
Message 16 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey JR, called today but no go , sometimes hard to get one when one is still on 0% promo period. Ill try 1 NovSmiley Wink
Message 17 of 20
joltdude
Senior Contributor

There is sort of a timetable for Disco apr reductions... or other offers... Usually the 0% promo has to be over (end of the first year) ... then you can usually ask every 6 months.... might not get it, or might get a temp apr reduction, or some have had another 0 offer.... 

Message 18 of 20
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Hey JR, called today but no go , sometimes hard to get one when one is still on 0% promo period. Ill try 1 NovSmiley Wink

Sorry to hear AJC. Oh Well... Can't say we didn't try Smiley Happy But yeah maybe because you're still on their 0% promo.

Though it's purely aesthetics for you as you PIF every time, just nice to know it's there when life comes at us and we're forced to carry a balance. Nice thing with Disco is we can always try and lose nothing but 5 mins of our downtime. Actually was my very first attempt at APR reduction with them or any of my lenders for that matter since my BK. Heck, the rest of my cards except Penfed are still on the 20's APR maybe even 30! Lol 

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 19 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah, i tried to catch them before they mailed out the new card to change my card but they mailed it yesterday lol.

Thanks Jolt, yeah ill just try after the first years up. Weird thing, i DIDNT talk to my doppelgangerSmiley Wink
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.