Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back in with Citi!!! :)

tag
thisladyz
Regular Contributor

Back in with Citi!!! :)

It's one of my lowest cards but I'm done for real now! lol Got approved for the Citi Diamond Preferred with a limit of $4900! I was suprised because they were one of the big ones burned in my BK13 so I thought I was blacklisted with them like I am for Chase and Amex. Oh happy day! Smiley Happy (Running back into my garden now)

-----EQ---- TU---- EX
Nov 2021-- 817-- 817-- 809
Goal-- 800-- 800-- 800
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Back in with Citi!!! :)

Congrats. You're scores are good enough for the prime cards. Keep at it!

Message 2 of 13
thisladyz
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats. You're scores are good enough for the prime cards. Keep at it!

Thanks! Yes, finally!!! But I'm going go sit down somewhere on the apping for a while. LOL

-----EQ---- TU---- EX
Goal-- 800-- 800-- 800
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice approval, congrats on your success !!

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long ago was your Bk D/C if you dont mind sharing?

Message 5 of 13
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats and enjoy that new Diamond Preferred!

Message 6 of 13
thisladyz
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

How long ago was your Bk D/C if you dont mind sharing?

Not at all, I filed back in July of 2009 and was DC in September of 14'. At the time I beleive I had every credit card know to man and burned all of them in my BK. But I had 100% payback so I have gotten back in with most (I don't want to be in with all) but Chase and Amex are not budging. It's okay though, I think I have more than enough cards and limits to grow for a few years.

-----EQ---- TU---- EX
Goal-- 800-- 800-- 800
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@thisladyz wrote:

It's one of my lowest cards but I'm done for real now! lol Got approved for the Citi Diamond Preferred with a limit of $4900! I was suprised because they were one of the big ones burned in my BK13 so I thought I was blacklisted with them like I am for Chase and Amex. Oh happy day! Smiley Happy (Running back into my garden now)

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 13
Grafton88
Established Contributor

@thisladyz wrote:

Congrats on your new card.

It looks like your rebuild is going really well.  I too declared BK13 in 2009.  I burned most of the biggies.  I figure I will do well without them and they probably feel the same about me.  I am just taking it low and slow.

Message 9 of 13
thisladyz
Regular Contributor

@Grafton88 wrote:

@thisladyz wrote:

Congrats on your new card.

It looks like your rebuild is going really well.  I too declared BK13 in 2009.  I burned most of the biggies.  I figure I will do well without them and they probably feel the same about me.  I am just taking it low and slow.

Exactly. I think I am truly done for a while. I don't need 50 credit cards. Too much to manage. I am just very comfortable where I am right now, and just going to let stuff grow.. Smiley Happy

-----EQ---- TU---- EX
Goal-- 800-- 800-- 800
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.