Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back in with Discover

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Back in with Discover

Kept seeing the prequalified site offering a range of APR for the Discover IT. Wanted to get another one that will grow with me and decided to give it a whirl.

They pulled EX which still shows past due child support so that sucked but was approved for $1k SL. (State dragging feet upgrading apparently)

I'll take it, it gets me back in, and I know it will grow with me taking care of it. This will let me reevaluate some of these garbage cards (Horizon) and just grow with NFCU Disco and hopefully Cap One. Scores are in signature
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: Back in with Discover

Congrats Champ on the approval! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice to get a quality card. Enjoy itSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Disco approval. Always good to be able to dump bad cards
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice job Champcardz congrats on your Discover approval!
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone, figure Horizon has done its work and the fee sucks.  LOL

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job man, Discover is great and they can grow large. Smiley Very Happy  Great choice.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't see your scores?
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Kept seeing the prequalified site offering a range of APR for the Discover IT. Wanted to get another one that will grow with me and decided to give it a whirl.

They pulled EX which still shows past due child support so that sucked but was approved for $1k SL. (State dragging feet upgrading apparently)

I'll take it, it gets me back in, and I know it will grow with me taking care of it. This will let me reevaluate some of these garbage cards (Horizon) and just grow with NFCU Disco and hopefully Cap One. Scores are in signature

Congrats.

You're doing a great job with your rebuilding so far.  Keep up the good work.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I got in back in April- started using it last month, and today I got a whooping $300 increase HAHA.......it was a week after my first statement cut.   So I will try again in 30 days, see what happens. 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.