Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Sep/2021
Message 31 of 44
rgate88
Regular Contributor

Re: Bam!!! Bank of America Cash Rewards: $70K

One day I'll get to your level. Until then, I bow to you in awe. Congrats!

CO Platinum - $500; CO Quicksilver - $2,000; Marcus GM BuyPower - $700; Target MC - $9,000; Chase Amazon Prime - $17,300; PNC Core - $27,000; Citi DoubleCash - $8,300 - AmEx Everyday - $2,500 (was $20,000); Citi Simplicity - $25,500; Chase World of Hyatt - $17,300; PayPal LOC - $10,000; PNC Cash Rewards - $36,000; U.S. Bank Altitude Go - $15,000; AmEx Platinum - NPSL ($7,800 POT); Elan Max Cash (Alliance CU) - $25,000; Alliance CU LOC - $2,000; BMO Harris Cash Back (Was Bank of the West Cash Back) - $3,000; (Closed Block-Fi - $15,000 RIP); Wells Fargo Autograph Visa - $10,000; Chase Freedom Flex - $20,300; Venmo - $15,000; AllTru LOC - $10,000

Business Trade Lines - Chase Ink Cash - $4,000 (original limit $19,600); Chase Ink Preferred - $10,000; AmEx BBP - $5,500; Hilton Honors Business - $5,000; FNBO Evergreen Business - $15,000; Elan Business Visa (Alliance CU) - $20,000; Citi Business AAdvantage Platinum Select - $16,000; Marcus GM Business - $2,500; Kabbage LOC - $9,500; Marriott Bonvoy Business - $14,600; Barclays AAdvantage Aviator WE Business - $14,000; IHG Rewards Premier Business - $5,000; Delta Platinum Business - $16,400; Edward Jones Business (Elan) - $2,000

Total CLI - $395,900
Message 32 of 44
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@Steve891 wrote:

Congrats on your nice BofA increase!

@Mahraja wrote:

very nice Congrats @Aim_High nicely done ..

@FinStar wrote:

WHOA!!! That's super massive!!  Congrats on such a huge CLI @Aim_High!   Well done for sure.  This ranks up ther with the @MaizeandBlue and @K-in-Boston leagues!

@MaizeandBlue wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

WHOA!!! That's super massive!!  Congrats on such a huge CLI @Aim_High!   Well done for sure.  This ranks up ther with the @MaizeandBlue and @K-in-Boston leagues!

He's getting there.  Based on recent usage I'm looking forward to a large increase next month.

@Aim_High Congrats on your CLI.

@ImTheDevil wrote:

W😳W that’s gonna be a heavy wallet to haul with that much cheddah. Don’t hurt nothin’! Congrats!

@GetMeSlick wrote:

Fantastic cli. Enjoy.

@rgate88 wrote:

One day I'll get to your level. Until then, I bow to you in awe. Congrats!

Thanks guys!  Smiley Happy  I'm flattered to be in the @MaizeandBlue and @K-in-Boston leagues,  @FinStar ! Anything $50K+ is a monster single limit as far as I'm concerned.  I'm humbled. 

You crack me up @ImTheDevil !  Lol ... maybe I need to use that credit line to buy a new gym membership to protect my back.  Smiley Wink 

Thanks, @rgate88 , but looks like you're building a very respectable profile yourself and I'm sure it will only grow! 

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$850K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Aug 2023)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 33 of 44
gjean78
Regular Contributor

@Aim_High wrote:

Emboldened by my other recent SP CLI's including two others today, I hit the "LUV" button with my Bank of America Cash Rewards.  They had approved an increase a few months ago up to $50K and I was told by My Fico'ers that I probably "left some on the table."  This time, I asked for $100K and they countered with an instant approval for $70K.  Smiley Very Happy 

Wow!  $20K CLI!  My biggest single limit yet on one card and puts me well into 400 TCL territory. 

Thanks for the encouragement to go for it guys!

At Approval Time:

BofA_70K_01.jpg

After Approval, New Limits:

BofA_70K_02.jpg

**bleep**😯!  congratulations on your monster CLI, this is humongous. I hope one day I can be like you when I grow up. l

Message 34 of 44
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Awesome CLI

Do you have any deposit accounts with BoA?
Message 35 of 44
Aim_High
Super Contributor

wrote:   **bleep**😯!  congratulations on your monster CLI, this is humongous. I hope one day I can be like you when I grow up.

@LittleSal wrote:
Congrats! Awesome CLI
Do you have any deposit accounts with BoA?

Thanks so much!  Yes, it's monstrous!!  Smiley Very Happy 

@LittleSal, not at the moment.  (I suspect my high limit has more to do with long history on this card, high income, high FICOs, and good long-term payment history.)

Here is my history with BofA.  I opened checking and savings accounts with them in 1998 and kept for about 15 years until my ex and I divorced.  Those accounts got regular use and were one of our primary accounts.  So I've been a deposit customer before, just not currently.  I have never had any investment accounts with them and never a mortgage or car loan.  I have had no deposit accounts with them for over six years. 

I opened a BofA Visa credit card in 2000 which was later product-changed into my Cash Rewards, so the card has a 19-year user history.  It's not gotten heavy use but I' haven't completely sock-drawered it either.  The heaviest use it got was some five-figure balance transfer offers many years ago when my credit limit was much lower.  They were a blessing!  I'm sure BofA would love to see more of that action sometime and might be part of the reason they seem to want me hanging around.  Lol Smiley Wink 

After this huge increase and now that I've finished a recent card spree with solidfying my Chase relationship, I'm seriously considering moving some money and reestablishing a banking relationship with Preferred Rewards benefits.  And then applying for the Premium Rewards card, which would get a 25%, 50%, or 75% bonus on my rewards depending on the funds I have on deposit.   Having deposits and being a sincere customer seems to make a huge difference in getting approval for the Premium Rewards card. Most of that would just be invested in the Merrill Lynch self-directed funds, but that would qualify.  Chase is great with my 'Quadfecta' of cards (CSR,CFU, CF, INK) but I also like the idea of diversifying with my major banks.  Chase and BofA are the two largest in the country and both have some very competitive products. 

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$850K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Aug 2023)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 36 of 44
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the DP’s. Great info

Nice that BoA gives out big limits on just CC accounts!
Message 37 of 44
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Major congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 38 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome approval! Still wrapping my head around the CLI and the CL! Unreal! Yeah ... time for a trip with Saleen Smiley Happy
Message 39 of 44
blackfines1
Contributor

Congrats, I'm really impressed waooww

Message 40 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.