Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Americard Cash Rewards Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank Americard Cash Rewards Approval!

My second credit card ever!  $1,000 limit @ 17.49% APR.  I received a pre-select e-mail and offer on my account today, which was why I applied.  I was very nervous to apply because I'm just building my credit and I didn't want to take the hit, but boy did I get a nice shot of adrenaline when I saw that approval message.

I did not have a FICO score, but my Credit Karma scores are 672 TU/667 EQ.

My AAoA is 3 months and I had no credit prior to my current Capital One QS @ $300

I'm very happy with the limit, though I've seen higher.  I was hoping for $2500 or so.  Is it worth a shot to ask for a higher limit via recon?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Bank Americard Cash Rewards Approval!

Thats Awesome!! What a great card to get gor card #2Smiley Happy. You may be able to recon but at a cost of another hp. Dont know how much time you have with Boa but perhaps they want a couple months history with this card and then when you go for a cli youll get more. One thing ive experienced in my short history is there hp clibrequests are usually well worth it

CONGRATS again and enjoy your successSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

VapeDaddy: is there annual fees for your account?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No annual fee.

Message 4 of 7
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous second credit card ever!  $1,000 limit @ 17.49% APR.  I received a pre-select e-mail and offer on my account today, which was why I applied.  I was very nervous to apply because I'm just building my credit and I didn't want to take the hit, but boy did I get a nice shot of adrenaline when I saw that approval message.

I did not have a FICO score, but my Credit Karma scores are 672 TU/667 EQ.

@Anonymous AAoA is 3 months and I had no credit prior to my current Capital One QS @ $300

I'm very happy with the limit, though I've seen higher.  I was hoping for $2500 or so.  Is it worth a shot to ask for a higher limit via recon?

Good card to have.

Message 5 of 7
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Message 6 of 7
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Congrats. Great card from a good bank
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.