cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Of America Special Offer? **UPDATE** Approved!

tag
JStyleszx
Valued Member

Bank Of America Special Offer? **UPDATE** Approved!

For about a month mpw, This has been here & have been cycling with travel rewards card & bankamericard.

Is this a preapproval or prequalified ? Looking to have another BOA Card! Currently have a BOA Cash rewards $13,000 Limit. Current scores hovering 700 each.. Should i go for it ? Any chance of denial ?

290A9FCF-41A7-4AD2-BB44-6BC93FD7C58F.jpeg

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Bank Of America Special Offer ?

I had very similar language when I was logged in...but it wasn't so much an "offer" as mentioned elsewhere on MF with other FI's...it didn't state any "preapproval" or "prequalifed" and simply provided me an offer.  When I logged out, I opened a fresh BofA website page and found the same "offer" provided to everyone so I am inclined to say it's nothing more than marketing.

Message 2 of 16
barca
Regular Contributor

if you click on the "learn more" it should give you apr info.

I have been with BOA for a while...

imo - if you see that offer under "special offer for you" -- it is almost guaranteed an approval .

that offer was presented to you based on your relationship, not necessarily just  marketing.

The question is : do you like the card 

Message 3 of 16
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@barca wrote:

if you click on the "learn more" it should give you apr info.

I have been with BOA for a while...

imo - if you see that offer under "special offer for you" -- it is almost guaranteed an approval .

that offer was presented to you based on your relationship, not necessarily just  marketing.

The question is : do you like the card 

Good point...I did 'not' have an APR on mine...

Message 4 of 16
JStyleszx
Valued Member

Thread is going to be closed after i submit this & i wont make a approval thread. Lol

Applied for the BankAmericard mostly for the balance transfer. Been Approved ! $7,500. Thank you to everyone's input in this thread! Cheers, Till next time Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@JStyleszx wrote:

Thread is going to be closed after i submit this & i wont make a approval thread. Lol

Applied for the BankAmericard mostly for the balance transfer. Been Approved ! $7,500. Thank you to everyone's input in this thread! Cheers, Till next time Smiley Happy

Congratulations on your approval! ...

Message 6 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approval @JStyleszx.  I have moved your thread to the Approvals forum so you can continue with the celebration 🍾

Message 7 of 16
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Glad it worked out in your favor!! 

That's terrific!  Congratulations on your approval!! 🎉🥂

Message 8 of 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Bank Of America Special Offer? **UPDATE** Approved!

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 9 of 16
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@JStyleszx wrote:

Congratulations on your BankAmericard approval!

I've been seeing the same offers in my BofA online banking account but have no need for a BankAmericard or a Travel Rewards card. Enjoy your new card!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.