Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America BBR Approved!

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Bank of America BBR Approved!

Since my last baddie aged off I've decided to take advantage of my shiny new credit scores, and I was able to get one of the cards I've had my eyes on.

I got approved for the Better Balance Rewards with a credit line of $6k!  Smiley Very Happy

I don't know the APR yet...it will be interesting to see if it's more reasonable than the rates I've been getting the last few years with other products.  In any case I'm not too concerned since I'll always PIF.  This card's primary purpose will be that sweet quarterly bonus!  

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America BBR Approved!

Nice job! I applied last week and my application is still "in review". Enjoy that new card!

Message 2 of 46
baller4life
Super Contributor

Congrats UncleB! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 46
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice job! I applied last week and my application is still "in review". Enjoy that new card!

Thanks!

I also app'd for a Citi Diamond Preferred... that one went to review as well (I know how you feel). 

Hopefully both of us will get good news soon!  Smiley Very Happy

(The waiting is the worst part... LOL)

Message 4 of 46
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@baller4life wrote:
Congrats UncleB! Smiley Happy

Thank you my friend!

This one was on my "list"... I'm glad it was auto-approved and the other app is being reviewed rather than the other way around! 

Sometimes things happen for a reason... Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

no

Message 6 of 46
willwar14
Valued Contributor

YES!! Congrats my friend!! you deserve it! What do you have planned next? 

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 7 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, UncleB! I love my BBR! So happy it was easy!

Message 8 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh yeah the waiting is the worst part but hopefully w both get really good news. I really like BOA and have had accounts with them technically since I was born. Who doesnt love an extra $120 a year?

Message 9 of 46
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@willwar14 wrote:

YES!! Congrats my friend!! you deserve it! What do you have planned next? 

Thanks so much!

That's a good question... I'm still trying to figure out if there are any inquiry and new account "sensitive" lenders around that I might be interested in.  Once I determine that there's not, I might (eventually) go for a bonus or two. 

If history is any indicator, I'll be back in the garden by the end of the summer... LOL  Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.