Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America BBR Approved!

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Bank of America BBR Approved!

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh yeah the waiting is the worst part but hopefully w both get really good news. I really like BOA and have had accounts with them technically since I was born. Who doesnt love an extra $120 a year?

I know, right?  I do have a small balance to transfer, but even if I didn't I would keep this card around anyway.

Now to see about scratching up $300 for a BoA savings account... LOL  Smiley LOL

I still have my fingers crossed (for us both) on the other apps!  Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 46
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats UncleB.. Would grab a few of these if I was offered as free moneySmiley Happy

Message 12 of 46
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations, UncleB! I love my BBR! So happy it was easy!

Thanks, ML!

I'm as thrilled about the "easy" part as I am about the approval itself!  LOL  Smiley LOL

I have a feeling me and the new arrival will get along just fine... Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 46
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats UncleB.. Would grab a few of these if I was offered as free moneySmiley Happy

Thank you my friend!

I've had my eye on this for a while... just been having to wait until the reports were clear so they would have no reason to turn me away!

I also have to admit, since they were the only lender last year to decline an app, it's a 'good feeling' to finally get the "thumbs up"!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 46
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats UncleB on checking another one off the list!

Message 15 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! Pretty sure it feels good!

Btw do you know who they pulled from & your score?
Message 16 of 46
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Loquat wrote:

Congrats UncleB on checking another one off the list!

Thanks so much!

I'm very pleased to say there's not too many left... and it's a good thing, too. 

Watching the screen say "please wait..." isn't for the faint of heart - I swear it makes my chests tight!  LOL (First-world problems, right?) Smiley Very Happy

It almost makes me long for the old days when you would have to mail in an app... it would take you a month to hear back, but at least it was low-anxiety!  LOL

Message 17 of 46
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!

I'm not sure of who they pulled (yet).  I only have Credit Karma, and it doesn't refresh until Thursday.

I do know that my EQ FICO is 749, and my TU FICO is 771 (at least as of last week).  These are actual FICO scores, not CK FAKO numbers.

Here's a link to my thread over in applications that has more about my stats (and my still-pending Citi app):

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Considering-Citi-and-BoA/td-p/4596166

Edit: typo

Message 18 of 46
satasat360
Regular Contributor

Congrats UncleB on BBR approval and good luck on the Citi app

Starting Score: 669
Current Score: 777
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 46
satasat360
Regular Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!

I'm not sure of who they pulled (yet).  I only have Credit Karma, and it doesn't refresh until Thursday.

I do know that my EQ FICO is 749, and my TU FICO is 771 (at least as of last week).  These are actual FICO scores, not CK FAKO numbers.

Here's a link to my thread over in applications that has more about my stats (and my still-pending Citi app):

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Considering-Citi-and-BoA/td-p/4596166

Edit: typo

CK will update mid week if they find any changes in the report like HP adding an account etc, you can login and see the HP's now

Starting Score: 669
Current Score: 777
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.