Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America CLI to $50,000

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank of America CLI to $50,000

Hello guys, it has been a while since the last time I posted an approval or a CLI. After the switch from  BOA Fidelity Rewards Cards to Elan Financial, I did not have any BOA credit card until 6 months ago when they approved me for the Travel Reward Card for $21K - three months later today, I requested a CLI ( after a link on my account showed up) .

I know that I can have $100K in credit line with BOA because both of my Fidelity Cards reached $50K each before the switch ( both cards still intact as of today with Elan Financial), but I decided to leave a room for any other potential card down the road.

BOA is my main Bank, I have three accounts with them for more than 10 years so relationship play a roll here. The last approval prior this one was the CSR card from Chase. Of course they pull TU for a CLI which is the 760's with a lot fo new accounts in the last two years. 

I have been reading lately that BOA has not been good with some members, but I think that relationship is a key with them ( at least in my case).

BOA1.PNG

30 REPLIES 30
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Re: Bank of America CLI to $50,000

Congrats u just blew my increase to 25K out the water. They have shown me nothing but luv I have no banking relationship but I might change that.
Message 2 of 31
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Nice CL.

Just wonder what your yearly credit spending has been?  For me, I never ask for CLI.  Actually I had to call to get my CLs lowered since CCs already extend so much CL to me....  Need some CL room to apply for new CC....

Message 3 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Mia. Boa didn't constrict that CLI. 🎉🎊🍾🎈🐬

Message 4 of 31
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats @Anonymous!  Nice to see you around again lately.. Now only if we could find @FinStar Smiley Happy

edit: BofA loves you!  I just cancelled my 3-2-1 with a 15k CL to see about the new travel card they have coming out next month to give me a bit of breathing room.  Still have the Merrill and BBR with them.  

edit2: believe you can have a max of 4 bofa cards now?

Message 5 of 31
Mellon
Established Contributor

Awesome

Message 6 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigpoppa09 wrote:
Congrats u just blew my increase to 25K out the water. They have shown me nothing but luv I have no banking relationship but I might change that.

Congrats to you, I guess BOA loves you as well Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BronzeTrader wrote:

Nice CL.

Just wonder what your yearly credit spending has been?  For me, I never ask for CLI.  Actually I had to call to get my CLs lowered since CCs already extend so much CL to me....  Need some CL room to apply for new CC....

I am not sure the credit spending overall, but  this card around 10K since the approval.

Message 8 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats Mia. Boa didn't constrict that CLI. 🎉🎊🍾🎈🐬

Hey Miesterbro, good to see you around Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! That's awesome and congrats on the new CL.
Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.