Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank of America CLI

I moved here from Canada in 2013 and got married close to a year later. That is when I got put on the bank accounts. They asked me if I wanted to apply. I am like sure not thinking much of it, but was approved for SL $1K. This is my longest runnning credit card and the only one I had for close to two years. I would apply for CLI increase every 6 months. I stopped doing that 2 years ago. In that time it went up some with them upping me. 

SL $1K 

ME CLI $3k 

ME CLI $3800

BOA CLI $6800

BOA CLI $8800

6 Months ago I did an increase since I put a larger balance transfer on there and wanted a little more cushion so I asked for it to go to $12K and was approved. 

Today I did another increase and I am now at $20K with Bank of America. They are my oldest credit card and I will not be canceling this card. I got the card in 2014 and I use it the most of all. 

Yay 

Back to the Garden I go. 

6 REPLIES 6
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Re: Bank of America CLI

Bam!Bam!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 2 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the CLI Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI

Message 4 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 5 of 7
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congratulations on the CLI approval and very nice limit!!!   Smiley Happy
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Meanwhile here I am with my oldest credit card increased from 1,000 to 1,250 in a year and a half Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.