Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Cash Rewards CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank of America Cash Rewards CLI

After my approval for AMEX and getting a new car for 0.9% interest for 72 months, I thought BOA would show me some love... I mean it's been two years since the opening without any CLI. 

Current Line: $1k

Requested: $10k through "luv button"/CLI button

Approved: $300 increase

CB Pulled: TransUnion

$300 is better than nothing?  Should I call a backdoor number for reconsideration of the CLI - if it's possible? I was hoping they would approve a bigger CLI before the AMEX CL and auto loan reports.

Scores:

TransUnion FICO Score 8: 717 (11/07/17)

Equifax FICO Score 8: 711 (11/07/17)

Experian FICO Score 8: 738 (11/14/17)

Experian FICO Bankcard Score 8: 743 (11/14/17)

Experian FICO Bankcard Score 3: 761 (11/14/17)

Hard Inquiries:

TransUnion: 3 (now 4)

Equifax: 3

Experian: 8

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards CLI

It is better than nothing but dang thats kinda Discover card territory. You could always tecon but it could be another hp and if they only gave $300, i wouldnt expect much from it. Your numbers look sweet but is there any reason why they only gave you 1k to begin. Do you have a short credit history?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards CLI

Certainly your call, but if it were me I would just celebrate the increase they gave. BofA if a funny duck. They are my main bank and I have a very good relationship with them plus three cards and a car loan. All that being said they have their own set of internal rules they follow.  Just my take on it. Congratulations on your increase and good luck to you if you go for more.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.