Emyshor
Valued Member

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards credit card APPROVAL

Hi 

Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! Yes, that's the number I called last week. I would try tomorrow. I bet they are closed for Columbus Day. Good luck!

Message 13 of 31
Emyshor
Valued Member

Thanks again, must be because of Columbus Day. I'll try again tomorrow.

Message 14 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

So the same day of the approval I decided to apply for the BankAmerica Credit Card because it had a 15 month no interest and 0 transfer fees  and BOA approved me for $3500. My application went to pending again and I had to call (but this is because I have a fraud alert)! I am transfering my capital one balance to it and snowballing the payment! I decided to try for a second card because I REALLY didn't want to max out my new BOA card with one balance transfer and then not be able to use  the Cash Rewards card to it's fullest. I use CC for most bills then payoff each month.

I am so happy to transfer my high interest cc's from capital one. I can't believe they approved me for 2 cards. They only hit my Experian once btw.

Message 15 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 16 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello
I applied last night for the Cap One Savor and got the same message as you “under review” or however it was put. I called this morning and the representative said that it was still processing /pending and that I would receive a call back from Capital One within 1 to 2 days. Do you think it is still processing because I applied late last night around midnight, and then called early this morning at 10am to see? What could me waiting 1 to 2 days more mean? Any ideas? I’m thinking of calling back around 6 PM. Maybe it will have processed by then and I can give them any information they may need. Or should I just wait two day. I don’t like waiting. I’d want to give them any info they may need. Also, I called a different number than you did. Does that matter? Thoughts? Thanks.

Mark
Message 17 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mark,

Did you apply with Capital One or Bank of America? If it was Capital One I imagine the number would be different. I applied with BOA. They told me yes right away. I beleive my apps went to pending because of my fraud alerts. Cap one has denied me right away in the past and approved me right away in the past (with a preapproval) but I haven't had the pending with them before so I am not much help. I am sorry.

Message 18 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahhhh. Yes I applied for Cap One. Sorry. I was so focused on the “under review”. lol. But yes, I guess I’ll find out. The same thing happened w me for my Chase Freedom Unlimited, but when I called I was approved after a few questions. I guess all this reviewing is better than a straight up decline. lol. Thank you and good luck to you 👍

Mark
Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck to you also! I would call Capital One's backdoor number.

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.